Archinect
anchor

MArch II Portfolio feedback

Hi Everyone

I'm currently in the application process for some MArch programs.

Applying to UC Berkeley, TU Delft & University of Toronto 

The link is below, I really struggled with the Berkeley requirements in particular so is the version i decided to post here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ZFtv-TRBiWdTEtRnkwQ3F4Z0E

I would also like to apply to MIT and the Bartlett, however, I'm not sure my works would fit in those schools and I'd really appreciate some advice on this; Do you think I should pursue the application based on my works? 

Any advice, criticism or opinion would be helpful, thank you

Nov 26, 16 4:03 pm
Cas Esb

I study at the TU Delft you are probs qualified. Your portfolio is a bit busy but at the TU Delft its more about content than layout anyways.

Nov 26, 16 4:51 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Don't bother with Toronto.
Nov 26, 16 10:05 pm  · 
 · 
eddace

Non Sequitur why do you say that ? I've heard that the program focuses a more on the "art" side of architecture, have you had any experience with the program ?

Cas Esb I know what you mean, I also feel that with this particular version of the portfolio, it's definitely crowded but with the 12 page limit from UC Berkeley it was hard to compress, the TU Delft application I think has a much better flow in the 30 pages.

Any more advice would be really helpful, what do you think about the MIT, UCL? should I give it a shot based on these works or is it just unrealistic? Cold hearted truth please, lol.

Nov 27, 16 1:44 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Toronto is only recognized beside it's Toronto. Waterloo and McGill are the top schools.

Art side? Not sure where you got that from but perhaps it's true since they don't really focus on much construction details or practice.
Nov 27, 16 6:22 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: