Archinect
anchor

Bachelor degree - Europe

Lihi
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for bachelor degree in architecture in Europe but I'm looking only for places who teach in english.
Any recommendations? So far I found only the Politecnico di Milano in Italy..
I know about the options in England but they're too expensive for me so I'm looking for some university who's cheaper than the ones in England..

Thanks in advance (:

Nov 13, 16 8:29 pm
Lihi
Anyone?
Nov 14, 16 8:15 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8
Andress

Hi,

we're kinda on the same track here. I did not know about Politecnico Milano teaching in English and I am from Croatia just 300km away :D

The programs I have found, and I am considering are:

VIA Architectural Technology & Construction Management, Aarhus, Denmark

Bachelor in Architectural Science, Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria, Italy

Bachelor of Architecture (Integrated Studies: bachelor and master), Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Lithuania

Bachelor of Architecture, Polytechnika Poznanska, Poznan, Poland

You can also try ie.university in Segovia, Spain if you have some extra cash to spend:

http://www.ie.edu/university/studies/academic-programs/bachelor-architecture/

Furthermore, if there's anyone with any experience on the programs above I would love to read about it...

Cheers!

Nov 30, 16 3:22 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: