Archinect
anchor

Deborah Berke: House Rules

Does anyone have this book who would be able to look something up for me?

Here is a pretty picture from it:

Sep 26, 16 1:23 pm
Andrew.Circle

I have it at the house - what are you looking for? I'll get you the answer by tomorrow unless you need it sooner.

It's full of pretty pictures...

Sep 26, 16 2:07 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks Andrew! Are there any Indianapolis houses in there?

Sep 26, 16 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
Andrew.Circle

There is one house from Indiana in the book, the White River House. So I guess it might or might not be in Indianapolis.

If you want scans I can email them - House Rules includes three photos and a plan of the Indiana house.

Sep 27, 16 8:19 am  · 
 · 

I'm pretty sure that's the one, Andrew, thank you!  Can you send me just one image to make sure it's the one I think it is? I need to buy the book myself but we are interviewing her on the pdocast (I think) soon and I want to be prepared.

Sep 27, 16 8:40 am  · 
 · 
Andrew.Circle

I sent you an email through your profile, reply back and I will shoot you the image, unless there is an easier way through the forum interface to send a scanned jpeg.

Sep 27, 16 10:22 am  · 
 · 

Thank Andrew, will check it now!

Sep 27, 16 10:50 am  · 
 · 

This thread is an example of how wonderful Archinect is! I definitely have to go get this book now; Deborah Berke's houses are so gorgeous.

Sep 27, 16 1:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: