Archinect
anchor

Interior design degree and construction management degree.

malcolmbennett

Hello, my name is Malcolm I'm 23 years old. And I've been working construction since I was about 19 with my stepdad he is a builder and has his own roofing and stucco company. The thing is it doesn't really suit my creative needs, i am always wanting to create and build. And get bored and frustrated at work so i decided to go back to school. My question is would it be possible to get my BA in interior design and masters in Construction management? Or would a masters in business be better? I want to take my stepdads business even further and do remodeling and renovation work. What do you guys think is the best way to go about? I was thinking architecture but I'm not too sure about that. Any advice would be great thanks. 

Sep 20, 16 5:27 pm
Non Sequitur
Anything but int des.
Take real courses such as CM and PM. Not fluff.
Sep 20, 16 5:34 pm  · 
 · 
thisisnotmyname

A degree in architecture may serve you better.  You could get licensed and do design/build.  Go to an inexpensive public college.

Sep 21, 16 5:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: