Archinect
anchor

Celebrity-turned-"designer"-shitting-on-real-architect thread du jour

Non Sequitur

what about cage-free gluten? I prefer my gluten to have lived a full and meaningful life.

Sep 13, 16 4:19 pm  · 
 · 

If you dine on a vegan, would they be considered cage-free grass-fed organic, or is society our cage?

Sep 13, 16 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Cage? who said cage?

Sep 13, 16 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Q, stop being disingenuous, we all know you're never wrong. So you don't have to worry about blaming anybody else for your mistakes, you don't make any.

Now, about your gluten problem.

Sep 13, 16 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

free gluten is the best gluten.

Sep 13, 16 6:52 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Thinking, might be the first mistake, you've not actually admitted. Of course it's my fault, I'm in the habit of making mistakes, and letting other people take the blame.

Sep 13, 16 11:01 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Wait, I'm staying up late, another mistake. Then, I'm going to wake up in 5 hours, another mistake.

Sep 13, 16 11:52 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Crap, woke this morning at 5:47, damn you Ballskid!

Sep 14, 16 8:29 am  · 
 · 
JeromeS

In the future your whole life will be a phone call.

Heard a tech reviewer on NPR discussing the new iPhone and its wireless headphone.  He said this is your first step to Siri always in your ear and to which you are constantly talking.

Said something about expecting a bigger reveal and integration with the 10th anniversary iPhone

Sep 14, 16 10:46 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

in the future your whole life will be a 'thread'.....and I do not need ATM machines wishing me a happy birthday month - WellsFargo

Sep 14, 16 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

and I do not need ATM machines wishing me a happy birthday month - WellsFargo

I do not need ATM machines asking me what language I speak.  Everything has already been data-mined- stop pissing me off

Sep 14, 16 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
Don Kashane

Cage? who said cage?

Sep 15, 16 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Changes

Changes

or

Chances are?

Sep 15, 16 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
TedTedTed

I just found out in the last year or two that apparently Lenny Kravitz has his own design firm, which set me off because that takes it a step further than any of the other celebrity designers.  He doesn't just fancy himself a designer, he is actually getting clients to pay him and his company to design spaces and furniture for them.

http://www.kravitzdesign.com

Sep 15, 16 8:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: