Archinect
anchor

Favourite N64 Game

archiwutm8

Definitely Pokémon Stadium or Mario Kart.

Sep 5, 16 10:01 am
curtkram

street fighter

Sep 5, 16 10:43 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

F-Zero

Sep 5, 16 10:44 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Golden Eye

I still have an old CRT tv in the spare bedroom hooked up to my N64 just in case I need to break out a sudden free-for all proxie mine multiplayer battle (basement level prefered... complex if noobs, caves for the adventurous).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENM6HoQIPHI

Sep 5, 16 10:48 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

oh hell yeah Non, totally forgot that was N64, we missed a few classes in college thanks to that game.

Sep 5, 16 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

just a few?

Sep 5, 16 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

Love the N64

Perfect Dark, Diddiy King Racing(Mario kart is still the best) and my all time favorite super smash bros. Ocarina of Time(not as good as a link to the past) but the best of its genre on N64. 

After living in Asia ive gotten into collecting for the Super Famicon, the Japanese SNES. Mainly because they're cheaper than their US counterparts and there are a several great  titles that never received a US release. 

Sep 5, 16 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
Schoon

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, although the Playstation version was better. And of course Mario 64!

Sep 5, 16 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

Golden eye, shoot to kill, golden gun, no radar

Sep 5, 16 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Always no radar and no oddjob
Sep 5, 16 5:39 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

No odd job, universal rule in our dorms too

forgot about that one
Sep 5, 16 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Oh yeah Golden Eye was fantastic.

Sep 6, 16 3:58 am  · 
 · 
Brud-G

Legend of Zelda

Sep 6, 16 11:31 am  · 
 · 
3tk

Mario Kart

Sep 6, 16 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

I'm pretty sure my roommate has a ton of games, but GoldenEye and Mario kart were all we ever played

Sep 6, 16 9:10 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

goldeneye multiplayer, the library, pistols. all i can remember of summer vacations with my family for a few years.

Sep 7, 16 10:57 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^ archives with pistols was better... so much glass breaking when shooting through those little office divider walls.

Sep 7, 16 11:00 am  · 
 · 
Sam Apoc

Mario Kart was a staple, but I also really enjoyed NFL Blitz...

Da Bomb with Culpeper to Moss anyone???  Unstoppable

Sep 7, 16 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
Rang

Mario Kart 64

Sep 7, 16 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
Bench
OH my gad.
We chose our dorm representative via Smash Brothers tournament. I didn't win. But it was epic.

Otherwise goldeneye, always. I think we tended to play Aztec with grenade launchers quite often on hardcore mode... Them holes in the floor were mint!
Sep 7, 16 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
Bench
Hardcore = 007 mode obviously
Sep 7, 16 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^obviously.

I used to play solo missions with the settings set to 1000% enemy damage and 500% enemy health... and I'd try to finish using only the pp7.

Sep 7, 16 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

Sam. 

Da Bomb is 90% of that game. The other 10% is killing people and taking their power. 

Sep 8, 16 1:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: