Archinect
anchor

Looking for job / portfolio Feedback

Hi everyone, 

I have recently graduated as Interior Architect and designer and I have just started my job search in the industry as an intern, in interior design or architecture firms. 

I would appreciate any advices in terms of applying directly to studios, cover letters and maybe ringing them? There doesnt seem to be a lot of internship offers for graduates without experience, so any advice on this would be highly appreciated. 

Also any feedback on my cv / portfolio will help me improve my application process.

Thank you very much! 

https://issuu.com/melanieetcharthernandez/docs/portfolio_melanie_etchart

Aug 24, 16 12:02 pm
x intern
Very dark. I would look a church firms. I wouldn't want you designing something where people should be happy. Where are you located
Aug 24, 16 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
lacalr

IMO the last couple pages with the generic title block disrupt the flow of the portfolio. The sections/details do show your technical side somewhat, which is nice especially if applying to arch firms where that will be a majority of what you'll be doing. But the pages can use some work, just to make them blend better with the overall scheme of the portfolio. They just look kind of thrown in. 

Advice on applying to studios, etc..... Apply to a lot of them, and take any interviews you can, even informational/mock interviews. What region/country/state of the world are you applying in?

Aug 24, 16 1:58 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks for feedback, im in london btw

Aug 25, 16 7:04 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: