Archinect
anchor

What do you think !!!

walidlatreche

I compled my degree this year with a BS in Architectural Studies and I have decided to continue on to grad school to get a Masters in Architecture.

I tried applying to some Postgraduate programmes and i've got accepted in a one year Architectural Engineering Master programme at John Moores University in Liverpool.

I don't Know anything about the university or the programme.

Please comment. I really do appreciate it. any thoughts, suggestions, etc would be fabulous. thanks :)

Aug 15, 16 10:43 am
Non Sequitur

"I don't Know anything about the university or the programme."

Then why did you apply?

Aug 15, 16 11:06 am  · 
 · 
chigurh

directly into a masters program in a field that you don't  even know if you are compatible for = recipe for success

Aug 15, 16 11:15 am  · 
 · 
walidlatreche

"I don't Know anything about the university or the programme"

what i know is what i saw on the internet on the university website and other websites

what i want to know is the point of view of someone who studied at this university and the opinion about the programme, career and everything.

i studied architecture for 4 years and i learned a lot of things, and now i want to try something new at grad school like Architectural Engineering or maybe engineering.

what do you thik i should do:

take a Bs in engineering

or a 1 yer master programme in Architectural Engineering.

Thank you for your comments :)

Aug 15, 16 11:53 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: