Archinect
anchor

Short interior design course help with M Arch 1 applications or experience?

Hello

I would like to apply for M Arch 1 programmes in the US next year.

I'm currently interested in a short interior course offered by NAFA, Singapore. I would like to know if such interior design course would be helpful for my applications or give me a bit of understanding of architecture studios?

Thanks
Dikshita

Aug 12, 16 4:26 am
lacalr

Maybe, it would depend a lot on the course itself, how it is taught and by who. I wouldn't go out of my way to take am interior design class, but it couldn't hurt to have that experience. It would probably help with your portfolio layout and what not. What is your undregrad in and do you have any other material to fill your portfolio with?

Aug 12, 16 3:35 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks a lot for your reply! My undergrad is in Electrical Engineering from NTU, Singapore. 

Honestly, I do not have much material for my portfolio for now except for some paintaings, sketches, photos and jewellery designing. I'm hoping the interior design course might help add a bit more extra to my portfolio. Any advice?

Cheers!

Aug 15, 16 1:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: