Archinect
anchor

M.arch in canada

Vivek Singh ar

Hii,

I am an Architect from INDIA  having 2 years of work experience , i am looking for m.arch degree in canada. 

Can any one tell me about the further job opportunities in canada after completing my master degree . 

Aug 7, 16 1:43 pm
accesskb

lots of jobs and better pay than in India for sure.  No shortcuts if you want to become an architect and build on your own though.

Aug 7, 16 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Plenty of work available but you'll need to complete a 3year m.arch before applying for intern architect status.
Aug 7, 16 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
Vivek Singh ar

Is my b.arch school division matters or not. As i got 62%  i.e first division so is this percentage matters at the time of admission or main focus  given on  portfolio.  

And also in  which field should i go for MASTER DEGREE i.e 

Urban design,or

landscape,or

master of architecture ,or

green architecture course .

please tell me know about which field should i go for and also tell me what is demand in market for ARCHITECTURE.

thank you.

Aug 14, 16 1:21 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Architecture.... duh..

also if you barely passed your undergrad, you're going to have a hard time making the admissions cut, even for low-bar entry schools like UofT.

Aug 14, 16 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
Vivek Singh ar

thanks for your comments.

Aug 15, 16 4:09 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: