Archinect
anchor

Gehry Partners, hearing back

drawbuilder22

Hello there community,

Has anyone applied to Gehry Partners and heard back recently? How would you follow up with the office?

Thank you for your time.

Blessings,

DB

Aug 3, 16 5:30 pm
chigurh

I would go there, ask the receptionist what up.  If she doesn't know, just go back to frank's office and ask him what the fuck is up?  don't they have any decency?  they don't know how to use a phone?  email?  fax?  Then smash a model and leave.  They will remember your name after that.    

Aug 3, 16 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

And probably use the model still 

Aug 3, 16 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Why bother going to his office. We all know where Frank's house is from our textbooks. Just go ring his doorbell at dinner time.

Aug 3, 16 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
haruki

Have you considered having a friend who already works there leave a copy of your portfolio in Frank's private bathroom for him to find? Legend has it that Erwin Chan got his foot in the door that way. 

Aug 3, 16 7:24 pm  · 
 · 
haruki

That is a great idea Non Sequitur. I bet Frank would admire that kind of initiative and give DB a job on the spot. 

Aug 3, 16 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

or call the cops.

Aug 3, 16 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
mightyaa

or call the cops.

Ya.. that would be bad.  Wear a mask so he doesn't know it is you; "Are you gonna hire draw builder or not!" then just stand there and see how it goes.

Aug 3, 16 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

/\ LOL. try it.

Aug 3, 16 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
haruki

If you do get a job there just don't ever get caught using Frank's personal bathroom. I know a guy who was fired for sneaking in and using it. 

Aug 3, 16 7:58 pm  · 
 · 
Is his personal throne made of curvy titanium?
Aug 3, 16 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

He likes sailing, and his sailboat is in Marina del Ray Harbor. Do this:

1. Find his boat

2. Sneak in there and camp till he shows up

3. When he shows up, BOOM and show your portfolio!

Aug 3, 16 9:19 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

he has a boat? steal it.

Aug 4, 16 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
chark

This whole post is a riot... Thanks for making my day at work! ^-^

Aug 5, 16 7:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: