Archinect
anchor

Thump the Trump

curtkram

i said the republicans you're voting for don't believe in small government.  your belief in what the republican party believes in is a myth.  it's not true.  how the hell do you get 'democrats are actually the party of small government' from that?  this must be why you want to attack education.

Aug 25, 16 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

I see, so you are saying the Republicans are big government, the same way the Democrats are big government. Perhaps true. I will be voting for the candidate who is pushing for smaller, limited government regardless of party.

Aug 25, 16 9:25 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

The Democrats want to cut the largest fucking entitlement in the Government; Defense. Republicans will never do it. Republicans stopped being Republicans after Eisenhower. 

Now, if you so-called limited government, "Libertarian" types think you can shrink the government, you better tell grandma to jump in an early grave, start stoning the poor, and hand over educating your teat suckling, ankle biters, to hedge fund douchecanoes. You either do that, or shut up about your limited government myth.

Aug 25, 16 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

Hillary Clinton is one of he biggest warmongers out there. Look up her record in NYT, Mother Jones, the Atlantic, etc. It's utterly disgraceful. I will take Trump's isolationism all day long over Clinton's abysmal foreign policy record. It is a relic of the failed global policies of the 1990s.

Aug 25, 16 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

beta - back in the day, when this was an agriculture country, 50% on farms, you quit working you died.  with that said - eat the rich! or in other worlds, French Revolution if people don't share accordingly - true trickle down - spend your money!

Defense is not "interfering" with the rest of the world. 

Iran, our first successful coup by our intelligence agency has produced our biggest serious threat.  Now a conspiracy theory would suggest that was planned for some banking purpose, but the reality is, it was a dumb mistake.

Clinton=Bush.  Funny how the same agenda can happen regardless of identity politics.

Aug 25, 16 11:07 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Drumpf's isolationism is akin to the bullshit thinking of Lindbergh, and America First.

Clinton, warmonger, bullshit, RWNJ claptrap.

Alt-Right = Neo-Nazis.

Aug 25, 16 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

trump wants limited government?  having the federal government seal the country with a physical fence would be a huge government expenditure.  not allowing people into the country if they don't share his religious views is a huuuge expansion of federal powers.  you can't compare trump's record with clinton's, because clinton has a record, and trump has never accomplished anything meaningful.  how do you know whether he would start more wars or not?  clinton actually was secretary of state, and she lived in the white house, and she was a senator.  after all that, our country is still pretty strong. 

we have a pretty good idea what we get with hillary clinton.  support for big business.  an old school republican.  her name is actually in the citizens united case.  what do we get with trump?  bankruptcy?  seriously, what executive or legislative policy positions can we look back on?

Aug 25, 16 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

curt, Trumps a joke right, he himself probably thought this was a joke at the start and then "oh, shit" maybe he can be president. His rhetoric is nothing more than constant mockery of the very well educated stupid people - the media. Hillary is not a choice nor was she ever. she was a shoe-in. a non factor to change....all this really says is, the Executive branch is and was a joke for a while now and America you have no input on it anyway unless of course you are wealthy but even your money is for the purposes of political expression. those in charge will carry as they always do, because they are on charge - see how that works. One big beauty pageant.

Aug 26, 16 6:59 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

btw beta, there was a poll done in Turkey with regard to their recent coup attempt, about 70% polled thought the US had something to do with it. This has always been my favorite perception of US citizens - we are a nation of fat intense stupid people, but apparently so god damn smart and sly we can change your countries politics. Should make any self proclaiming intelligent European wonder, how do those stupid fat fucks do it? and yes we whooped all of you at the Olympics, not bad for a nation of lazy fat fucks....if you speak a foreign language and travel to place that speaks, dont let anyone know you know what they are saying. the shit they will say.

Aug 26, 16 7:07 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
ODN, history, ain't it bitch. Let's not compare well trained, first world athletes, working at Home Depot to do what they do, every four years, with slovenly American populace, or even the rest of the world.
Aug 26, 16 10:36 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

Below is a comprehensive and astute reading of Hillary's hawkish tendencies:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html

A very good read...

Aug 26, 16 2:47 pm  · 
 · 

Chris Teeter, I am just curious, how much do you know about the background, historical development, CIA engagement with Gulen's movement and the whole plethora of other nuances of the Turkish coup attempt you refer to?  

Aug 26, 16 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

orhan, i believe that question is for me as I referenced this news article. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/world/europe/turkey-coup-erdogan-fethullah-gulen-united-states.html?_r=0. the purpose of that post was to show how a nation of dumbasses apparently can also be considered a nation of diabolical geniuses. The question you should ask yourself, just because you are from Turkey and have friends presumably in Turkey and speak Turkish, grew up there, and therefore would presumably know your country and history much like the rest of the world to the east of you - why then if you know yourself and culture so well would you accept the west as a puppet master of your political destiny? is that not the same as suggesting you have ulitmitaly no clue to who you are and it is those damn fiction writers who write your existence through complex narrations? does that not admit some ideologies have better influence than others and oddly enough admits those fat fucking stupid Americans with their ideals control your destiny? maybe its a cultural phenomenon a westerner could never understand? see the levels of complexity here my friend? you are asking the inventor of a personality known as Olaf to explain what the writer and inventor of Olaf may or may not know about what Olaf said. I recommend you watch "Chuck Norris vs Commmunism". The last time I was in Turkey (olaf or his creator, good question?) the Turkish guy at the bus ticket counter recognized Chuck Norris on my t-shirt and said "yeah man, Chuck Norris!"

Aug 26, 16 6:47 pm  · 
 · 

ufff.. go fight with your wife man. you are too gone..

Aug 26, 16 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

;) America.

Aug 26, 16 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

If I'm gone, you're way behind buddy!  Kind of my point, no?

Aug 26, 16 9:30 pm  · 
 · 

Internet forums are increasingly used by crazy people, that's why I don't participate much anymore. I simply asked you what do you know about something and that quickly turned into posting a stupid Chuck Norris picture proves my point above. Obviously you can't think straight. Have a nice day.

Aug 26, 16 10:35 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

You tried Orhan.  Olaf is a deep thinker, you're not there yet.
Let's talk Turkish politics openly on the internet with our real names?!?

What, are you an American? 

Get out more buddy, experience human earth, I'm pretty sure I addressed your questions so straightforward you panicked. Olaf.

Aug 26, 16 11:17 pm  · 
 · 

"What, are you an American?" I might as well be a backward muslim nigger to you, too deep wizard boy.

Aug 27, 16 12:29 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

hmmm...no. are you that clueless? you'd post a statement like that with your real name on it?

not only did you misinterpret what I said, you dug a hole.

I feel like you're dumb

so you don't think Turkey is a serious nation and you think even less of internet forums and AKA's, I'm not sure how to address you without getting you into more trouble.  Like, there are jokes, and then there is shit that is not funny nor somehow poltically opposing?

Aug 27, 16 12:56 am  · 
 · 

????? WTF ?????

What the hell is this b.s. ?

Aug 27, 16 2:00 am  · 
 · 

Olaf, stop yapping about things or level of intelligence that are not apparent in your posts. 

When you call people as "clueless, dumb, backward," utilize words and expressions like "panic, digging a hole, not deep enough, etc.," and address people in such arrogant and unwarranted nationalistic generalizations which are so infantile, and repeatedly and often posting Chuck Norris type of meme posters or similar youtube videos as sarcastic political statements or as snarky answers, to me, you are portraying a typical character who...,yaps.

How did you make it up that I don't think Turkey is a serious nation? I am a Turk. I go to Turkey often to be with her and to be with my community there which you don't know anything about and I like it that way. I read tons of material, I talk to and read many great Turkish writers and artists that you have no access to, and know about. After reading your recent posts, I don't think I am interested discussing Turkish politics with you, or anything else for that matter.

I don't call you dumb because I really don't think you are. But you are a demagog. And your baselines are not unlike Trump's. You know it or not, they are often parallel to his m.o.

Many other people also comply, most of them current libertarians, who you sound like one as well. I have addressed this before and have been laughed at when I said all the closet libertarians and Trump supporters will come out and vote for Trump. This was said when there were many GOP nominees. Because Trump appeals to them in concept, and they are easily swayed by islamophobia, immigration, love of colonialism and dominance, take what's other people's and call it a rule of the land and so many other aggressions. And your strawman, fat and stupid American. You are wrong too predictable there. The 70% surveyed wherever they are, they wouldn't refer imperialist America fat and stupid but something sinister, greedy, brutal, selfish and highly dangerous with its military industrial complex. As you conservatively taut this America, nothing matters to you except your self-entitlement to a superior power. You could be dangerous but I am glad you're just an internet troll persona who yaps.

The reason I addressed to you in your real name was that I wanted a more cordial exchange and not digress into Chucky stuff as is usually the case with Olfa posts. Talk about misinterpretation and vitriol. Usually something is seriously wrong with people who constantly compare themselves how deep they are and how below par everybody else is. Maybe Chris Teeter should realize that ODN is too gone into that delusion and sent to a serious therapy. 

Aug 27, 16 4:25 am  · 
 · 

**** Sits back and watch ****

Aug 27, 16 6:21 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

interesting post Orhan and does appear to have actually addresssed some items. See the first Chuck Norris comment merged the pseudo debate with beta and your question to the inventor of Olaf. Your last post acknowledges you now understand who Olaf is, he is ok with it (he is not actually real although may tell real stoires or represent real thoughts) afterall this is an architecture forum and this thread is about Trump, so frankly who give a fuck about a Real contribution to this thread. Now your other assumptions you are just wrong and not worth the effort in explaining why. I apologize for reading your sad poetry and commenting on currency, a subject we probably somewhat agree on, I guess you are a sensitive person. with that said nothing wrong with not liking other peoples ideals and beliefs, this is called Freedom of Speech - do not confuse criticism with hate and do not confuse your right to express yourself and therefore be respected as a sort of cultural victimhood. (the inventor of olaf would supoort the last sentence) no one has to accept anothers culture without comment, thats the very opposite of freedom of speech.

Aug 27, 16 9:50 am  · 
 · 
babs

Ok ... let's get back to the original purpose of this thread.

Aug 27, 16 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
babs

"At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted, after their meeting Wednesday.

Donald Trump said that while he had a "substantive, direct and constructive" meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, they "didn't discuss" who would pay for the border wall that Trump has made a centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

Ah, Lying Donald is still up to his old tricks.

Aug 31, 16 8:15 pm  · 
 · 
cadomestique

Pena Nieto IS back peddalng you fvcking idiot.  Go correct the record somewhere else. 

By the way, I am a lifetime liberal democrat but something needs to be done because current management its literally destroying the country, media in complicity say nothing about it other than pathetically show how you paid shills are in full  suicide mode. 

We all know, Trump ALREADY WON after last night. 

HILLARY FOR PRISON 1016 

Sep 1, 16 1:09 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Hey, asshat, does this look like backpedaling?

"I repeat what I told you in person, Mr. Drumpf: Mexico will never pay for a wall," he tweeted in Spanish.

As for you being a lifelong anything, douchecanoe maybe, but a dem, never, and Obama destroying the country, sure, if you're a self-hating cunt.

Sep 1, 16 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/01/politics/clinton-campaign-smashes-fundraising-record/index.html what would be awesome on one hand and, well, not, on the other - if Trumps rhetoric beats RECORD setting fund raising! take that 1% and all your self-interest lobbying.....btw small chance Gary Johnson could be debating, hehehehe

Sep 1, 16 8:14 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

. calm down, we are way beyond that....head down go back to work.

Sep 10, 16 12:33 am  · 
 · 
babs

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period,” said Trump, who spent much of his time at the beginning of the event praising his “nice hotel.”“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. I finished it,” he said.

What an idiot. He uses one debunked lie to deflect his own responsibility for another debunked lie.

Sep 16, 16 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

"Trump boasting that he got POTUS to show a birth cert makes him the 1st man in history to brag that someone proved he's a liar."

-- John Fugelsang

Sep 16, 16 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
babs

"Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President is Dick Cheney"

Patterning yourself after a RWNJ is, of course, totally logical because Trump, like W, has zero interest in actually performing the job of President himself, much less possessing the ability to do so,

Besides, what the country really needs right now is to have the economy once again destroyed, to have our civil liberties further curtailed, and to wind up in another illegitimate and unfunded war that will kill nearly 4,500 American military personnel and wound another 32,000.

If the prospect of a Trump presidency wasn't already scary enough, this development is truly terrifying.

Sep 18, 16 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so i was kind of dating this girl that worked at MSNBC and boy did she hate Cheney. our debate was entertaining, but what I could discern is the media hates nothing more than people who are smarter then them and have no interest in discussing how much smarter....

Sep 18, 16 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
file

^ so Olaf, what's your point ... that it's okay to be both smart and evil ?

I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton is a truly smart guy. I don't seem to recall "the media" hating him for that, so your theory would seem to be on pretty shaky ground -- most of the hate for Bill was (is) coming from Far Right Conservatives, not the media. But, of course, Bill Clinton is considerably smarter than most Far Right Conservatives, so I can understand their hatred.

Maybe what "the media" hates is smart people who are fundamentally evil.

Of course, in the current context there's little evidence to suggest that either Trump or Pence is very smart, so maybe it's a moot point.

Sep 18, 16 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

most of the hate for Bill was (is) coming from Far Right Conservatives

and the rest of the hate is from the women he raped

#WarOnWomen #smartandEVIL

Sep 19, 16 1:29 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

file, the media constantly constructs narratives to justify their political positions. when they do not have the info they automatically assume the other is evil for not disclosing what fits their narrative. report and shut the fuck up, thats all I am asking of the media.

Sep 19, 16 7:11 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

Well, last week Trump did put together a far better and more realistic child care policy that will actually benefit working middle class people. If you have a family, read it and tell me this would not benefit you. So much for being anti-woman/anti-family.

Hillary's proposal to cap child care costs at 10% of income is absolutely impossible to implement without enacting a maze of federal bureaucracy and adding another 50 pages to the tax code. But hey, to a Democrat, there's no problem big government (and your tax dollars) can't solve.

Sep 19, 16 9:33 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

democrats can't go wrong this election, 'cause trump is a big or bigger big-ass big guberment lover as dem dem's girl hilllllary.  for reals, y'all!

Sep 19, 16 11:44 pm  · 
 · 
babs

"I think my strongest asset by far is my temperament. I have a winning temperament," Donald Trump 

Sep 27, 16 11:21 am  · 
 · 
babs

Donald Trump  "My mic was defective ... I wonder ... was that on purpose? Was that on purpose?" 

What a whiny bitch !!! 

He added: "

Sep 27, 16 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
babs

I guess it's either this or the silly red hat.

Sep 29, 16 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

He was that one kid who blamed the wind for missing the ball.  

Sep 29, 16 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Sep 30, 16 6:29 am  · 
 · 
cadomestique

Well well well what do you know, kike in full suicide mode.  

Your attempts at shilling are quite LOW ENERGY and pathetic. 

Sep 30, 16 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
babs

^ yup, would expect pathetic racial slurs from a Trump supporter.

For the record, I'm a Presbyterian.

Oct 1, 16 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
babs

Just in case anybody has lost track ...

Oct 1, 16 8:55 pm  · 
 · 
babs

Leave it to a Mexican literary magazine to boldly go where few media outlets in the United States have gone. 

Oct 1, 16 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Wait, did that fucking cunt, cadomestique, really bring in the anti-semitic comment? if you are racist, misogynist, or homophobe, you should get banned from this site. 

Oct 1, 16 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
urbanity

^ seriously, you formed your argument to ban racists, misogynists, and homophobes by uttering a pejorative that is commonly used by misogynists to debase women?  

Oct 1, 16 11:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: