Archinect
anchor

Thump the Trump

babs

Just when I think he can't sink any lower, he does -- there does not seem to be a bottom.

This man is an embarrassment to our country and, were he to be elected, would become a real threat to our republic. Come November Trump must not just be defeated, he must be HUMILIATED at the polls. Otherwise, the GOP won't wake up to the utter degradation and rot that has occurred within their party. He must suffer a worse electoral college drubbing than McGovern achieved in 1972 and Mondale achieved in 1984.

I call on all thinking Democrats, Independents and Conservatives to fight against this moron and to show up at the polls in November to vote for anybody other than this deplorable creature.

Also, be sure to vote against any down ballot Republicans (Governors, State Legislators, Congressmen, Senators, etc.) who do not strongly repudiate Trump prior to the election. There must be a cost to those conservatives who don't have the backbone to do what's right.

Not voting is NOT an option.

Aug 2, 16 9:01 pm
awaiting_deletion

babs Trump only reflects how big a joke this government for the country is.

if you didn't think a moron like George W. was bad enough, here you go, there are parts of the country that think Trump would do better than most elected officials.

think about the metric here-

all politicians are full of shit and highly ineffective useless servants. that's the metric.  Trump actually probably would at least do a job of some sort...

politics is a funny circus and add the media it becomes funnier, this entire election only reflects the US government.

skipping between cable new channels, Trump owns the minds of the media, and their dark souls, laughing my ass off.

(Mr. Khan was the only sane person I've seen on TV today, I do like Rachel Madow, but in short you have two sets of monkees here - politicians and media)

Architecture!

peace

and babs get your head out of your ass.

Aug 2, 16 9:33 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

pretty sure "Thump the Trump" is what Donald calls it when he engages in onanism. Sad!

Aug 2, 16 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Listen, if the worst that could happen is that we have a fucking retard in the Oval Office, I'd be fine with the dipshits on this site voting for that quack Jill Stein, or that asshat Gary "Reefer" Johnson, but that's not what's at stake.

We have a chance, I don't care what you dickless turds think, to take the Supreme Court BACK. That means the following:

1. Overturning Citizens United
  2. Getting Rid of Voter Restrictions
  3. Assuring Roe stays law
  4. Meaningful Gun Rulings
  5. EPA Regulations
  6. NLRB 
  7. Immigration

So fuck your meaningless vote for a Turd Party Candidate. Vote Clinton.

Aug 2, 16 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
MyDream

Donald Trump is such a jackass, I think his wife plagiarized Michelle Obama.

Aug 3, 16 1:54 am  · 
 · 
A.I.

What an utter shame that Barack Obama's presidency is being followed by this circus.  

300 million people, an intricate political system, and exceptional demonstration of democratic principles has brought to our crossroads here in this blessed year of 2016:

A. Warmonger/Opportunist/Waffler/Dynasty Politics

B. Rich Jackass/Fool/Demagogue

C. Third parties don't count because "fuck democracy and your opinion, we have to stop Trump, #2partysystem4ever"

Aug 3, 16 5:00 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

beta's point about the Supreme Court only further demostrates how ridiculous our government is. Life long terms, hope a fucker croaks when my candidate is in office so that the laws can be guided in my principle direction......imagine if architecture worked this way...oh wait Philip Johnson was about 100...and you have the rich kid modern design under paid intern model still flourishing

Aug 3, 16 8:09 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

This is why I think we should let kids vote. Because we'd have to explain all this jackassery to them and they'd be like, "WHAT?"

Aug 3, 16 9:24 am  · 
 · 

I'm not exactly a fan of the two-party system either, but it's practically hard-wired into the Constitution. If you want multiple viable parties, we'd have to institute a parliamentary form of government. (I actually think that would be preferable to our current system, but it would involve the pesky matter of having to throw out the Constitution and write a new one.)

If the Greens and Libertarians want to be taken seriously, they should maybe consider doing something other than running a crackpot joke candidate for President every four years while ignoring all the down-ballot races. If the Greens can't even get a single candidate elected to city council in as fertile ground as Seattle or San Francisco, what chance do they have for POTUS? The Green Party platform embraces anti-vax propaganda and homeopathic junk science, and the Libertarian platform is lifted straight from the John Birch Society. It's no wonder these two parties never amount to anything more than a lunatic fringe movement.

With the GOP having abandoned all their principles in favor of hardline white nationalism, that leaves only one (admittedly flawed) political party with the competence and credibility to actually govern, like it or not.

Aug 3, 16 10:34 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Who's a "crack pot joke candidate"?   Stein and Johnson are far better than the other two shit heads.  Johnson did a great job in NM...and had a very high approval rating.

Aug 3, 16 10:57 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

"The Green Party platform embraces anti-Vax propaganda"

No they don't.  You clearly only read the headlines trying to smash steins credibility.  She never said she's anti vax....she's anti fda being the source of regulation because they are untrustworthy, and she dosent trust their assessment of certain preservatives used in vaccines being deemed "safe for human consumption"...but go ahead and enjoy your fda approved azodicarbonimide..."yoga mat" bread...

Aug 3, 16 11:08 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
Jill Stein is not only am anti-vaxxer, she's a GMO nut job. That Reefer candidate is a cuckoo Libertarian, he can go run Liberland. Fucking morons.
Aug 3, 16 11:14 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

"Gmo nut job"

If you are suggesting that gmo crops are healthy then you are misguided.  They are environmentally destructive.  The line from gmo supporters is that there isn't anything inherently wrong with modifying the genetics of a plant to produce a better plant. While this may be true, they are being modified for a more greedy purpose.  To become resilient to herbicides and pesticides that they are being sprayed with to increase yield...  These pesticides are bad for the ecosystem and most likely our health...

Aug 3, 16 11:48 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Corn is also being modified to have higher sugar content and then being used as the base for most processed foods...obesity, diabetes, etc...

Gary Johnson did a great job in NM and had a very high approval rating.  His running mate Weld was loved as gov. in mass...

Aug 3, 16 11:54 am  · 
 · 

If Stein were asking for pharma companies to provide HPDs, or Declare labels for all their vaccines, would she gain more traction with architects?

Aug 3, 16 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
I'm suggesting she, and you, are bat shit cra. I'll let scientists do the talking about GMO.

As for Water Bong in Chief; Liberland.
Aug 3, 16 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I guess the 19 European countries that ban GMOs are also cray cray?

Aug 3, 16 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

i am fairly certain the system is the nut job....you learn this shit in elementary achool and like tinnt says - once you become an adult and your remember what you learned vs reality your response is Whut?.. ..you want a revolution vote the worse candidate for the job possible...nothinf like hiring an engineer to do interior design.

Aug 3, 16 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Stein is #1 on environment and healthcare

Johnson is #1 on civil liberties and economy

They should have run together and balanced each other out a bit...their philosophy on the role of govt is different, but overall they are aligned in their missions to create a healthier and more peaceful nation...I personally lean libertarian on many issues, But also recognize that certain things require govt management like healthcare, infrastructure, environment, public schools....

Aug 3, 16 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

"U.S. Food & Drug Administration, the American Medical Association, the World Health Organization, Health Canada, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the National Academy of Sciences, have found genetically modified food ingredients are safe and there are no negative health effects associated with their use."

Aug 3, 16 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4454

Aug 3, 16 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Science!

Aug 3, 16 12:32 pm  · 
 · 
Mr_Wiggin

Vote Mattis!

Aug 3, 16 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

with what you know now, would you sign a contract with trump to design a building?

Aug 3, 16 12:40 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Safe for human consumption and safe for the environment are 2 completely different things.  

Aug 3, 16 12:40 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
So-called terminator genes, which can make seeds sterile, never made it out of the patent office in the 1990s. Seed companies do require farmers to sign agreements that prohibit replanting in order to ensure annual sales, but Kent Bradford, a plant scientist at the University of California, Davis, says large-scale commercial growers typically don't save seeds anyway. Corn is a hybrid of two lines from the same species, so its seeds won't pass on the right traits to the next generation. Cotton and soy seeds could be saved, but most farmers don't bother. "The quality deteriorates—they get weeds and so on—and it's not a profitable practice," Bradford says.
Aug 3, 16 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
This claim requires a little parsing. Two relevant GMOs dominate the market. The first enables crops to express a protein from the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt), which is toxic to certain insects. It's also the active ingredient in pesticides used by organic farmers. Bt crops have dramatically reduced reliance on chemical insecticides in some regions, says Bruce Tabashnik, a University of Arizona entomologist.
The second allows crops to tolerate the herbicide glyphosate so that farmers can spray entire fields more liberally yet kill only weeds. Glyphosate use has skyrocketed in the U.S. since these GMOs were introduced in 1996. But glyphosate is among the mildest herbicides available, with a toxicity 25 times less than caffeine. Its use has decreased reliance on more toxic alternatives, such as atrazine.
Aug 3, 16 1:11 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

http://www.ecowatch.com/gmo-crops-accelerate-herbicide-and-insecticide-use-while-mainstream-me-1881957535.html

No matter how you justify it this system is not sustainable. It serves nothing but corporate interests and our shitty Walmart food culture.  There are potential long term environmental effects that we will face in the future.  

Aug 3, 16 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I'm not saying that Stein and Johnson are perfect,  I don't agree with either in totality, but voting for more of the same (Clinton) is the real crazy act...especially since we know that we are on a path of self destruction...wars everywhere, global warming, poverty, etc....

Aug 3, 16 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
Overturning Citizens United
Getting Rid of Voter Restrictions
Assuring Roe stays law
Meaningful Gun Rulings
EPA Regulations
NLRB
Immigration
Aug 3, 16 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

this GMO debate confirms the conspiracy theory or reality that Clinton is no different than Bush.....i am thinking of Monsato seed company i think and soybean patent farmer scan and then all the former peoe in that company who became Busheys....netgflix documentary.......if you vote Trump at least the shit will hit the fan immediately. if you vote Clinton the shit hitting the fan will be in slow-motiom and you will probably forget that the same republicans you hated 20 years ago are no the democrats you love for bullshit reasons - egalatrian behavior......i am going to right myself in. fuck it.

Aug 3, 16 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
Overturning Citizens United
Getting Rid of Voter Restrictions
Assuring Roe stays law
Meaningful Gun Rulings
EPA Regulations
NLRB
Immigration
Aug 3, 16 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

"this GMO debate confirms the conspiracy theory or reality that Clinton is no different than Bush....." - are you fucking kidding me?

Aug 3, 16 2:44 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

GMO fear is bullshit.

Another invisible boogeyman for rich folks to fear.

Aug 3, 16 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

hey did Canada start building a wall yet?.....sameolddoctor calm down, they all the same the puppets ; )

Aug 3, 16 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so ol' doctor i googled and found this - Bush GMO connection http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Monsanto's_High_Level_Connections_to_the_Bush_Administration

Aug 3, 16 8:12 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so then i googled Clinton and holy shit, puppet puppets galore. http://althealthworks.com/5460/hillary-clinton-hires-former-monsanto-lobbyist-to-work-on-2016-presidential-campaign/

Aug 3, 16 8:14 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

anyway I will expand on this conspiracy theory, and by the way conspiracy theories can be true if there is a group of conspirators, ha HA!............so why screw the farmer by patenting forms of life? (monsanto the first to do so according a netflix doc). why such grand connections and why so much money and power and war in the middle east! ......wait for it, wait for it - not even the History Channel saw this coming.......so the Alien invasion by the Ancient Aliens is inevitable based on planet X's orbit proximity. The middle east is where they landed back in the day for Oil and did some bio engineering tests in the Garden of Eden (thats in present day Iraq)....... Gods of the Abrahamic religion and the advisors of the Summarian kings were actually Annunakis. The Annunakis had a civil war on earth as some started interbreeding with humans - floads, famons yada yada...Egypitian pharoahs were demi-gods, see long narrow scultpure faces.......there are two sides to this annunaki civil war, good and bad, day and night, yada yada and all the ancient myths have the same characters from the Sumarians to the Greeks to the Hindus (in abstract concepual thematic manner)....The god of the Abrahmic religions was an ego maniac, possibly fit to be a NYC developer. got mad and decided Monotheism was the truth, he being the mojotheist....yes mojo-theist, a god with mojo......anyway, one side of the Annunakis got in contact with Hitler after he sent the first media signal into space. The Nazis learned aerospace from one side of the ancient aliens and then after WW2 became NASA. The CIA learned about all this Alien shit and decided how can we protect mankind from the mojotheist...they invented AIDs, planted it in Africam and then went on to genetic food modification for the apocolypse. perfect sense....so the question is - which side of the Annunakis civil war are the "evil" powers of the world working for? well I would suggest the Nazis, NASA, IMF, and the CIA are part of the polytheist group - or the Democratlic Annunaki coalition and the Abrhamic religions reflect the mojotheist lone range side... .. this would suggest then that the anti-christ would be indeed the one world govermnent or humanity against the Abrahmic god. thus rendering Hillary Clinton a pawn of the Annunaki Polytheists the Anti-Abrahamics and in the sense of holy war for the Mojotheist a mission to destroy in the name of God - starting with Timothy McVeigh who retaliated against the Federal government which is obviously a pawn of the Democratic Annunakis for their treatment of Christs 2nd coming in the form of David Kuresh of the Branch Davidians....... Arhitecture....History Channel I will sell you the full movie script for about $1mil, PM me. Architecture.....i can prove all this via google....oh so why genetically modify food?

Aug 3, 16 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
http://www.concreteconstruction.net/newsletter/why-do-so-many-construction-workers-commit-suicide_s?utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=Article&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CS_080316%20(1)&he=e22db2671eae6367b399f994e52692ba496d13ed
Aug 3, 16 9:08 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so Trump has caused suicides? architecture.

Aug 3, 16 9:19 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

mojotheists? you do not kill me, i kill me - omerta - yada yada

Aug 3, 16 9:25 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

seriously, History Channel no PM?!? I offer the history of humanity in a single rambling post and invent the term mojotheist and not one stinkin' PM from the History Channel! lame. monsanto.....architecture

Aug 4, 16 9:20 pm  · 
 · 
babs

Olaf, get your head out of your ass.

Aug 6, 16 7:20 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

hahaha...will do babs. will do

Aug 6, 16 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Donald Chumps
Aug 7, 16 8:55 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

Aug 7, 16 9:27 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Donald Rump.

Aug 7, 16 10:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: