Archinect
anchor

Thesis

So my thesis topic is reclaiming the mining site and proposing a research centre , Well I am looking for few suggestion and few example to refer.

I would glad to know about it. Thankyou

Jul 29, 16 11:04 am
Non Sequitur

Is google broken?

Jul 29, 16 11:35 am  · 
 · 
chigurh

fill in the hole with a building.  make sure you use some term like interstitial space when talking about it for extra credit.

Jul 29, 16 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

http://thelowline.org/

Jul 29, 16 2:19 pm  · 
 · 

Mine is open pit mining , I googled them but could not find what i needed

Thankou chigurh 

I wanted to know wheter is it suitable to propose housing in those pit , Is that already done 

Jul 29, 16 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It is as long as you specify enough street furniture for the hipsters to hangout at.

Jul 29, 16 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

You should bever be allowed to graduate. shame on you.

Jul 29, 16 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

The town I grew up in built a shitty subdivision in an unused sandpit.

It looks as bad as you'd expect

Jul 29, 16 2:46 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks a lot 

tduds

Jul 29, 16 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I don't think you understand how the internet works.

good catch Tduds

Jul 29, 16 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
proto
BulgarBlogger

Rishabh Jain:

Got your PM. How can I help someone so disillusioned as to not know the difference between a thesis and a project. Either you are very ignorant and lazy, or your school is among the worst ever. Either way, if you don't know what the difference is between the two things I mentioned, not only do I believe you should not be allowed to graduate- you should also never be allowed to practice. Figure it out.

Jul 29, 16 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Damn lazy students.

Good one Bulgar.

Jul 29, 16 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

they have libraries in India? read read read and you will become educated.

Jul 29, 16 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

What kind of research?

Jul 30, 16 8:09 am  · 
 · 
Palmisano Park here in Chicago is on the site of an old quarry. The site was designed by Site Design Group, which does great landscape architecture (not saying that just because I work with them a lot either).
Jul 30, 16 5:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: