Archinect
anchor

The Implosion of the Green Party (hang on while i get some kale chips...)

situationist

A new low for Jill Stein

Jul 28, 16 10:26 pm
drums please, Fab?

DR. JILL 2016 !!!

(and 2020, 2024 zzz...)

Jul 28, 16 10:42 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

"The scary things that Donald Trump says, Hillary Clinton has already done,” she told NPR a few days ago, “whether it’s massively deporting immigrants, whether it’s threatening nuclear warfare . . . ”

Jul 29, 16 7:30 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

"The scary things that Donald Trump says, Hillary Clinton has already done"

Such as making America great again?

Jul 29, 16 7:36 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

haha. good one curt

Jul 29, 16 7:54 am  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

The only hope for the US is to siphon off enough votes in the next 2-3 presidential elections to have 3 or 4 legitimate parties. Democrats will be left of center. Republicans will go far right. Green can be far left or Bernie people and Liberterians will make up the middle/middle right. 

Jul 29, 16 8:45 am  · 
 · 
tduds

Best case scenario is we have a different two parties. More likely one new party and one dies. The way our system of voting in the US is structured almost guarantees a two party system.

I'd love to see the Democrats become the new Center-Right party, and a Roosevelt-esque Progressive party take over the left. Good Riddance GOP.

Jul 29, 16 11:58 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

I'm voting Gary Johnson.  Don't agree with him on everything, but He's the best shot we have at countering the fascism that's been growing in both the dem and repub parties.    

Jul 29, 16 12:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: