Archinect
anchor

Need advice about architecture school in France

Frisk

Hi everyone !

There is no (really active) architecture forum in French so I decided to sign up here (sorry if my english is bad by the way :p)

I will start my first year in architecture really soon, a bit more than a month ! I'm in Paris and as the public schools (ENSA) didn't accepted me because of my bad mark in maths and physics in high school :p so  I went to the private (Ecole speciale d'architecture) where I succeeded the entrance test without any  problems; but I don't know if I'm going to stay for 5 years here or try to change the next year for a ENSA, is there any french (or people that know this) students or architect than can tell me what is the best between the ESA and other ENSA ?

Thank's :)

Jul 15, 16 5:20 pm
Armelle

Hei ! 

As I studied at ESA

Jul 25, 16 6:36 am  · 
 · 

Hello! What is the best architecture school in France for an American with a bachelors degree in Art History to go to? I’d like to be able to practice architecture in France.

Feb 4, 18 5:37 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: