Archinect
anchor

Dear Vendors who call my Office

BulgarBlogger

I have two major pet-peeves:

1) Please pronounce and KNOW the name of my company. You obviously found the telephone number somehow. Please take note of the name of who you are calling. 

2) When calling about software synergies, please pronounce the name of the software correctly. It's called REVIT not RIVET. You sound like you don't know what you are talking about.

There will mostly likely be more, but this is all from me for now.

Your's truly-

An architect

Jul 8, 16 12:27 pm
citizen

Also, please don't show up unannounced because you "just happened to be in the area."

Jul 8, 16 12:43 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

don't bother coming without food

Jul 8, 16 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
cipyboy

^or at least a free mug, scale or anything good

Jul 8, 16 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

so an old boss would leave whenever he knew Vendors were coming and one day he said half jokingly - fuck with them...........so my buddy decided to start talking about Frank O. Gehry, which had nothing to do with the product the vendor was selling.....the Vendor actually asked "Is Frank O'Garry an Irishman, I'm irish"......after that, a total free for all. I think my buddy even mentioned Vaseline and bending over at some point......the old boss loved our story.

Jul 8, 16 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

I don't want your damned cupcakes.

Jul 8, 16 8:58 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Don't call, don't stop by, don't email.

Do return calls and emails if I call you.
Jul 9, 16 10:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: