Archinect
anchor

NYC expediter recommendations

StanStandard

Can anyone recommend a good NYC expediter?

I will be designing a small commercial interior renovation shortly but I am unlicensed.

Jun 27, 16 11:37 pm

At my previous offices in NYC we used Melrose and Archetype, and had good experiences with each.

An expediter isn't going to plan-stamp your drawings, though. If you're working on a project in which an architectural stamp is required, you'll still need an architect's stamp.

Jun 27, 16 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

Municipal Building Consultants and Greenlight Expediting

Jun 28, 16 1:26 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

this is only a sign of how much work there is in NYC right now. unlicensed people looking for low grade expediters with rubber stamps on an architecture forum.

Jun 28, 16 6:34 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

ill stamp drawings for any and all projects in new york, or any other state, except michigan!

Jun 29, 16 10:00 am  · 
 · 
MelanieGambrio

My office worked with Grand Expediters NYC. They got us all the NYC work permits we needed for our construction projects. We are renovating three townhouses. Two of which had vertical and horizontal enlargements.  Several permits were needed, and they got the job done. 

Good luck!

Apr 26, 18 3:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: