Archinect
anchor

Free movies

Wilma Buttfit

Post a movie you like that you found for free on youtube or other. We always need movies to watch. 

Through a Glass Darkly (warning, it is a little depressing)

Jun 18, 16 7:23 pm

Film and Chill.

Jun 18, 16 7:27 pm  · 
1  · 

Room

A very interesting study in environmental design.

Jun 18, 16 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
ethanhunt

link?

Mar 26, 19 2:48 am  · 
1  · 

Turtle Diary

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Jun 18, 16 8:46 pm  · 
1  · 

One False Move(one of the 5 best films in the past 25 years)

Dark City(the architecture is mesmerizing and it has one of the greatest endings in the history of the cinema, no joke)

Jun 18, 16 9:34 pm  · 
 · 

Please post links if you have them. 

Jun 18, 16 9:49 pm  · 
 · 

For some reason, I have trouble posting links here. They are all on you tube but, One False Move and Dark City are worth the investment of renting to see them in wide screen.

Turtle Diary is a small expertly crafted film that can not help but make you smile the whole time you are watching it, and can work viewing it on you tube.

Plan 9 from Outer Space is so poorly(the very definition of a great bad movie) made that seeing it on you tube only adds to it.

One False Move needs wide screen because of the director's(Carl Franklin) use of the frame to make visual commentary on the effects of violence and Dark City because of the detail in the models and CGI of the architecture.

Jun 18, 16 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

archive.org. has all kinds of free bgrade type films

Oct 17, 16 7:56 am  · 
 · 

olaf, yes, just what I was looking for. thanks.

Oct 17, 16 11:52 am  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

Captain Fantastic

Go to www.fmovief.net ; www.solarmovie.sc ; onwatchseries.to

Apr 4, 17 8:33 am  · 
 · 
carryhaddis

Book Thief is an awesome movie and Prestige

Jun 23, 17 4:39 am  · 
 · 

A couple of documentaries that will change the way you look at politics and the media. Orwell is long but well worth it. Spin is particularly timely despite being over 20 years old. 

Jun 23, 17 4:33 pm  · 
 · 

A classic gem:

Jun 23, 17 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of Balance

Jan 10, 18 9:55 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

:)

Jan 10, 18 11:32 am  · 
1  · 
mahendrameghwal

There are many websites sharing free movies, You can follow some online list where you can watch movies line.

Apr 5, 19 9:03 am  · 
 · 
phamhuyen

Thank you! You can view and download the showbox for pc of showboxvpn provider to experience the best movie shows.

May 24, 19 11:10 pm  · 
 · 
Jamie_P

I recently watched Den of Thieves and I liked it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i60Zvr_idk

Jul 16, 19 4:02 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

i really want to see this https://www.thecompetitionmovie.com/

but it's never playing no where ever near me

and of course it's not up loaded for free

they have a linky on their website to 'buy'

but clicky that linky and see it's all a lie!

Jul 16, 19 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

I'll use Moby's *spam ^ bump* to once again request:

show me THE COMPETITION!

(please hear my pleas!)

Feb 26, 20 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

^*warning*^ DO NOT CLICK mac mac's LINK!  ONLY 1 POST so WATCH OUT IT MAY BE INFECTED!  keep your digital social distance from him/her/it!!!

Now show me the COMPETITION! please (!) k thks

Mar 23, 20 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

That comment has been deleted

Mar 23, 20 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

https://www.thecompetitionmovie.com/category/extra/

i really would like to see this.  and not for free, i'll pay whatever it takes.  if i have to go for a phd in order to see this i will, i will I WILL!

help me obi-archinecty, you're my only hope!

Jun 26, 20 9:55 am  · 
1  · 
revolutionary poet

some really good Italian Sci-Fi - BRONX 1990

seemed appropriate for the Chop Town deleted thread

Jun 28, 20 2:30 pm  · 
 · 

I'm not a film critic, but Italy's impression of the USA in I guess the late 70's is interesting. The motorcycle gang includes swastikas and black dudes, but this image, is amusing - so the main actor Italian looks like a Puerto Rican Hair Band member is sitting on a Confederate Flag bed cover and drinks COKE. I post this to show how silly we appear to the rest of the world..or I'm getting into Film critiqeing...;) These symbols mean shit to us, but for the outsiders, they not sure.

Jun 28, 20 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

That thread is still there, alive and kicking like a dead horse...(bumped it for your convenience)

Jun 28, 20 3:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: