Archinect
anchor

Royal Danish Academy- Spatial Design, Perception and Detail

FarahAlkhoury

Hi all,

Few weeks ago i recieved an acceptance letter from KADK for Masters in Architecture-Spatial Design, Perception and Detail. I am an international student, recieved my B.arch in the UAE. KADK was recommended to me by a professor, and the program interested me. 

I would very much appreciate any concern, advice, and/or information about this program.

I would also like to ask; What is the acceptance rate for international students at KADK? 

Thank you for your time.

Jun 6, 16 7:01 am
Cepide

Hi Farah, I am an international student accepted to KADK, CITA Studio program. this is my FB page if you like to know each other. https://www.facebook.com/se.pii.71

Jun 10, 16 5:27 am  · 
 · 
Cepide

about the acceptance rate.. It was stated in my offer of admission that I was accepted among 700 applicants. And I think each of the programs accepts about 20 people.

Jun 10, 16 5:42 am  · 
 · 
FarahAlkhoury

Thank you Cepide. I would love to chat for a bit about the school if you don't mind. :)

Jun 10, 16 6:34 am  · 
 · 
Cepide

of course. :-)

did you find me on FB?

Jun 10, 16 7:58 am  · 
 · 
aarushi

Hi, I am an architect from India and very interested in applying for Masters in Architecture-Spatial Design, Perception and Detail. 

Can anyone please help me with any information about the program?

Oct 17, 16 11:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: