Archinect
anchor

Laws & Regulation Courses?

amenapi

Hello! I just received NAAB-EESA evaluation report relating to the degree I got from a foreign country and they ask me to only take a 3.00 Credits in Laws & Regulations for it to be accepted. Did anyone here did this evaluation and asked to get credits in Laws & Regulation? what course did you take?

I'm planning to get a course that will satisfy this requirement and would help me with codes, regulation, laws relating to architecture and building codes? Can someone advise me what course should I take?

Thank you in advance!

Jun 5, 16 4:40 pm
Janosh

Gotta figure that this is equivalent to the Professional Practice classes that are part of accredited curricula in the United States

Jun 5, 16 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
Yeah that's the only thing I can think of. I wonder if Schiff Hardin or another construction law firm would have a class? I know they do very informative lunch and learns.
Jun 5, 16 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
amenapi

Thanks Janosh! does iit usually only last one semester or a couple?

Josh Mings, wow that's a good idea!  getting ideas from a construction law firm. Our company usually do lunch N learn once a week from different manufacturers.

I'm just trying to prepare myself for ARE.

Jun 6, 16 11:51 pm  · 
 · 
tara_nt

EESA asked me to take the same course. and there is this course in UW : Design and Construction Law which is my last option. and they said they will accept the credits of this one. But I am looking for an online course preferably. Have you found anything yet "Amenapi"?

Sep 7, 16 6:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: