Archinect
anchor

Internship and school advice (Netherlands)

Iva_J

I'm non EU who would like to attend to AHK (Amsterdam) to do M.Arch. It's long part-time program( 4 years) which allow and require to work in architectural field. I graduated from local academy 5 years ago and has 2 years practice in interior design, then I changed field of work and work 4 years for developer. Mostly I worked with the only one project and supported it on all the stages, it was more about managing then design. Anyway I want back to design work and I'm ready to begin from blank( and I'm very experienced in technical field). Any advice about internship work in NE, how much do they pay? What the situation with jobs in NE right now? Is it possible to find paid internship with salary 500-600 euro? 

May 29, 16 7:08 am
Cas Esb

Internships in nl pay anywhere from 200-900 e. 

Job situation is .. idono different for every firm. Cees Kahn is growing Rudy Uytenhaak is not.

May 31, 16 3:53 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
200 to 900€? Is that per week or per month? Either way, that sounds low even at the high scale. Hurray for slavery!
May 31, 16 7:37 am  · 
 · 
Cas Esb

month.  students in the NL get money monthly from the govt. So arch firms can pay less. Rent is also around 350 a month here. As a student myself i only use like 750 euros a month to get by inc. government money.

Jun 1, 16 6:17 am  · 
 · 
Iva_J

Thanks a lot! Anyway it looks like I should try.  

Can Esb wow, I heard rent is starts from 500 euro, which main website to find accommodation? And what is the most popular website to look for job? 

Jun 4, 16 8:19 pm  · 
 · 
justavisual

archined

architectenweb

dezeen

funda

kamernet

marktplaats

rotterdamapartments

Jun 6, 16 4:52 am  · 
 · 
Cas Esb

also facebook groups like find a roomate in ... (delft, rotterdam, amsterdam) roombase aswell

Jun 6, 16 5:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: