Archinect
anchor

Jonathan Segal online seminar reviews?

Vanessa I.
Has anyone taken Jonathan Segal's online seminar 'Architect as Developer'?
I would greatly appreciate any feedback regarding the content before investing $500 to register.
Thanks,

May 23, 16 9:51 pm
batman

what are you trying to get out of it by going through it?

500 is a lot of money that you can probably google it

May 23, 16 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
Veuxx
Totally worth it. He gives out his full proformas and contract documents and is a great intro to development. He also does monthly vlogs giving status updates on his projects

Development is incredibly difficult and can be extremely risky. His overall tone can make it sound overtly simple and easy but his knowledge is strong. I'd just also invest your time into more traditional financial education to supplement Segal.

Many colleges such as MIT have open courseware where you obviously won't receive a diploma but have all of there masters in real estate development courses online you can see their lessons and power points online for free.

I think architects are smarter than developers so if you can figure out how to solve complex problems of development you will be very successful.
May 24, 16 12:11 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

i haven;t heard much about it, but have found a wealth of information online.  I think the main value of his package would be in the contracts and associated documents

May 24, 16 10:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: