Archinect
anchor

Portfolio 2 years experience architect

VINELEM

Hallo every one,

I am an architecht of 26 years old with 2 years of working experience.

Since I would like to  apply in an other office, and  I am in the process to prepare my CV+Portfolio, my question is:

on the portfolio that I will present to a new office,  could I show also the projects that I worked in this 2 years, even if they belong to the Office for which I am right now working?

thanks in advance

carlos

May 7, 16 10:27 am
stanis01
That is all irrelevant until you learn how to spell "Architect".
May 8, 16 2:29 am  · 
 · 
MinimalCrazy
Stanis, a little mean dont you think? Clearly english is not his first language. Besides when did arch = english major?

Hey carlos, from my research and friends who are architects, you should definitly show what u have done as an architect, as it demonstrates what you can do in the real world. As your question is quite vague, if you mean whether you are allowed to put the project on your portfolio due to I.P, and disclosure agreements, you should ask your boss before you take any drawings as the employer will contact your previous employer and any breach of contract is bad for your reputation/chances. Somebody at one of my old bosses stole drawings to bring to an interview, lets just say they didnt get the job and luckily did not get sued.
May 8, 16 3:07 am  · 
 · 
stanis01
The email application with the title "Junior Architecht", will be deleted without even being opened...
May 9, 16 1:44 am  · 
 · 
good details

You're assuming the email application title will be in English...

May 9, 16 1:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: