Archinect
anchor

Architecture / Interior Architecture

grahwanji

Hi everyone,

Actually i was wondering since i have graduated 2 months ago, From interior architecture, (Bachelor Degree).That if it's possible for me to make my masters degree education in Architecture ?. I don't know why i feel myself automatically following buildings news and loving to read about them more than interior architecture projects. 

If not, is it possible that maybe in the future if i had my own firm, that i can work in architecture after good experience from architectural firms ?

I'm so much wondering !

May 3, 16 2:29 pm
Non Sequitur

You mean you just graduated from an interior design undergraduate program.

There are plenty of schools that will accept non architecture students into M.Arch degrees. You just need to do a little more research than lazily asking generic questions to random strangers on an internet forum.

May 3, 16 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

.That if it's possible for me to make my masters degree education in Architecture ?

Yes

is it possible that maybe in the future if i had my own firm, that i can work in architecture after good experience from architectural firms ?

No

May 3, 16 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

Non - interior architecture is a thing, surprisingly. I would definitely say it is distinct from Interior Design and/ or interior desecration.

Original Poster - you should have no trouble getting into an NAAB accredited architecture graduate program. After getting that degree you can start the process of getting licensed which can lead to you owning your own firm. 

Do the research - NCARB.org , NAAB.org , and research with whatever state you intend to live in.

May 3, 16 2:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: