photoshop?

Apr 22, 16 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

photoshop

Apr 23, 16 7:52 am  · 
 · 
Bench

Depends on the program, but photoshop should accomplish everything you need (if you know what you're doing).

I've been intrigued in wanting to give this one called "Substance Designer" a test-run, however I get the impression it's more geared towards movie studios/etc that require a much more indepth suite.

https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance-designer

Apr 23, 16 10:04 am  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Substance designer isn't really needed for architects and archi vis.

Apr 23, 16 8:47 pm  · 
 · 
cadomestique

Why spend time creating something you can easily find by the dozens and many x better you can hope to accomplish from scratch? 

Apr 25, 16 4:01 pm  · 
 · 
baker1

What you think about Genetica 4.0? Try with it.

Apr 25, 16 4:21 pm  · 
 · 
zonker

Back in my video game days we would create textured by rendering them in Maya - the output would be the maps - then we would composite them in Maya to create more sophisticated textures to apply to the model surfaces. I am thinking this same stunt can be done in Max or in Revit with Pshop assist of course

Apr 25, 16 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
Michael Adams

I need it, hm, more for Graphic Design, I tried with Photoshop, but I didn't get results that I need. Thank you. I will try with the rest.

Of course I appreciate and other suggesstions.

Apr 25, 16 5:54 pm  · 
 · 

Hi. You can look at the Architextures tool as an alternative. It is created by architect Ryan Canning and works very well. Best regards

Jan 25, 21 6:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: