Archinect
anchor

Best courses for M-Arch

kriti.tandon7271

Hi, I am a Fresher Architect, currently working in a firm in New Delhi since past 7 months. I want to do my masters next year, but i am really confused as to which course to join which has the most scope ahead and which colleges are good for the same. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance

Apr 18, 16 8:04 pm
Non Sequitur

what da fuck is a "Fresher Architect"

Apr 18, 16 11:50 pm  · 
 · 

google translator

Apr 18, 16 11:53 pm  · 
 · 
smithjohn

I am a senior international student of one of IVY architecture school.

After 3 years of study in the U.S. as a international student I strongly recommend you guys international students not to come to the U.S.

The reasons are as follows.

1. It is really really difficult to get the internship and the job. International students need sponsor to work in the U.S. no matter as an intern or full time employee. But most architecture firms do not want to sponsor. Because sponsoring need a lot of money and paperwork. So they do not want to hire international students rather than U.S. citizen.Therefore most international students do not get the job after graduation or internship during summer. It is really ridiculous to spend $70,000 a year in the country where you are strictly prohibited to get a job or intern. 

Do not be the cash cow for this ridiculous country guys. Just spend your money in your country and work for your country.

I am attending one of IVY schools and there are near 40 international students and only 4pf them got the internship for summer. Seriously.....

Only those people who got the full tuition or more than 70% tuition are recommended to come and study in the U.S.

Those who think I am exaggerating just ask your friends or just search the information of international architecture students job condition. 

Those who offered lower than $20,000 from school....never come to the U.S.

That's just the decoy to attract you and make you spend $150,000 for the whole semester.

It is really ridiculous to make international student really difficult to get the job or internship.

For example every architecture firm asks whether you will need sponsorship. If you are international student you should answer 'yes'. And you have no chance to get the internship or job.

Please...international students never come to this country and never waste you money.

Don't be the fxxking idiotic cash cow.

Apr 19, 16 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
DeTwan

I was reading an article not too long ago about how all the IVYs where making all their money off of not rich white upper class citizens, but upper class foreign students from China, Indian, and other developing Indonesian countries.

I keep trying to tell these students and the like of the pearls of architecture. It is not the fairytale everyone wants to believe it is.

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2015/11/globalization-american-higher-ed/416502/

Before globalization there was an idiot born every minute, now it's every second...and the global elite fuxin luv it!!!

Apr 19, 16 8:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: