Archinect
anchor

Blueprints of V.I. power plant

sidneyteelen

Hi, Is there any blueprints of the V.I. Nuclear Power Plant and the whole complex including reactor 5 and 6 and the cooling tower side? I need it for a project.

I found some on google but those are only the reactor 1, 2, 3 and 4. but I need the whole complex.

Mar 31, 16 2:43 pm
Non Sequitur

Porbably some security issues with releasing power plant drawings.

Mar 31, 16 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
sidneyteelen

I was already notice something like that... but thats why I ask on the forum.

Mar 31, 16 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

I don't think this one is operational any more.  people who visit might walk away glowing in the dark.

wikipedia says construction on #5 and 6 was was halted due to boom.  they probably didn't do as-builts because of the glow in the dark situation.

Mar 31, 16 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
sidneyteelen

haha maybe, but there must be blueprints of the building before you can build it? and I don´t think those blueprints are not glowing inside building 5.

Mar 31, 16 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

you might be able to trace over the google maps picture?

Mar 31, 16 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

A French firm, with the Ukrainians, are building a billion dollar containment structure over the damaged reactor #4. The reactor was originally encased in concrete after the accident.

Mar 31, 16 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
sidneyteelen

Yes I already know that, but I need the blueprints because I need to know how the reactor 5 and 6 should be builded and all other buildings on the complex from the ones wich are not builded yet......

Apr 1, 16 10:31 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: