Archinect
anchor

Yale Housing - Summer + Regular School Year

Ibuprofen

Hey

Are there any prospective M.Arch 1s looking into off-campus housing for the summer and academic year? 

I'm not sure where to start searching as I'm an international student, but ideally it would be a studio or 2br/3br apt to share, somewhere close to the architecture school.

Any advice? I'm currently looking on craigslist, but friends say that's a bit sketchy. Please help.

Mar 30, 16 2:31 pm
Volunteer

New Haven has an exceedingly high crime rate. You need to get with someone who knows the town well and knows which areas are safe and which are not.

Mar 30, 16 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
JCT81683

I live in locally and have found my last few apartments on craigslist. The last few years i have lived in an apartment within a few blocks of the Archtiecture building. Volunteer is right, the crime rate is high, and things change quickly from one street to another. I would be glad to help out, just send me a message.

Mar 30, 16 4:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: