Archinect
anchor

How does the production of work happen at big schools?

your conscience

So I'm actually accepted in very good school (gsd, etc), but some people I know very little creative ability go some major programs M.Arch and now their work is same from the work quality of other things you want to see out there on internet from good student. So what they do they really doing at the university? Does the teacher told them where to draw the lines in this program? I do not see how they can go with no knowledge of theory or artistic ability and producing the images that appear to be fashionable, at least.

Anyone know how this process works? In addition, these programs are capable of producing a lot of quantity, very big render on boards and so on. How is this happening? How they have time and do people really caring about it? I do not think, on the basis of those I know they are that much better than others.  ... Anyway, I'm really confused and would appreciate if anyone can give some information. Many people think to spend a crazy amount of money on these type schools so if someone can give us an idea.

Mar 28, 16 11:31 pm
x-jla

They typically inject them with large doses of LSD, strap them to a chair, and then pin their eyes open for a week or two with images of fashionable things flashing on a screen.  It's pretty intense but it works.

Mar 28, 16 11:40 pm  · 
 · 
Spoons

And you, you, got into the GSD?!  

Mar 29, 16 11:01 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Guys, looks like our jobs are safe.
Mar 30, 16 6:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: