Archinect
anchor

woodbury school of architecture and new school of arch, California

Maddie95

I wanted to know how Woodbury Scholl of arcitecture, LA and new school of architecture and design,LA is for M Arch 1 program.

Mar 25, 16 7:45 am
Kidd

Newschool of Architecture and Design is in San Diego. I currently attend as BArch. From what I see for the MArch 1 students, is that you'll be given a lot of freedom and not much hands on. The upper tiers (2-3 year) are doing research heavy projects and case studies. Depending on the track you choose, the courses vary.

Mar 27, 16 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
gdub

Hi there:

Please tell us about your undergrad degree(where did you go and what was your major). How many years you will be in school and what the cost of tuition will be at each school after any grants/scholarships. Do you intend to work while going to school, if so, part time or full time?

-Do you intend to take out loans?

-Have you applied to, or been accepted to any other programs?

-Are you wanting to go to those schools because you want to stay in San Diego?

-What do you want to focus on specifically in your graduate degree or what kinds of architecture interest you the most?

-What size firm would you like to apply to when you graduate?

Mar 28, 16 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

New School has pretty much no presence in the LA area.  I am only aware that it has an accredited program - haven't every run across a graduate.  Woodbury's M.Arch is new but pretty good - my impression is that while they have great instructors, the student body is very uneven (from great to horrendous).

Mar 28, 16 6:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: