Archinect
anchor

NEED YOUR HELP! I am trying to find an architectural assistant Job - No experience - It's my portfolio ok?

catarinaalbuquerqueecastro

Hy! I am Portuguese with a Masters degree but no experience, and I moved to London a few months ago. I am been sending several application and I actually went to some interviews (4). 

The first one, they didn't even reply me back saying that i was not selected, but it was my first, I was not even prepared.

The second one, they didn't know that i had a Masters!!! But they told me to wait to see if they would have any residential projects for me. Never heard from them again.

The third one, was 2 months ago, and they are still considering me! I keep sending email, and they keep saying that they are discussing next stage.

The last one, was a part time, and they were looking for someone with housing experience, which i don't have.

I keep changing my portfolio, keep changing my Cv and Cover Letter, and i would like to know your opinion, once i am aware that maybe it's something that i am missing, since i have been looking to my portfolio over and over again.

I would like to know you opinion and it would be a great help if you could tell me your honest critic. 

Here's my portfolio:

http://issuu.com/catarinarchitectureportfolio/docs/portfolio_architectural_assistant_c/1

Thank you for your time!!!

Mar 22, 16 11:31 am
archiwutm8

Get a recruiter, it may be faster than doing it yourself.

Mar 22, 16 12:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: