Archinect
anchor

Aarhus School of Architecture Replies

yyy3

Hey everyone,

Did you apply to the  Aarhus School of Architecture's masters program this year? If so, did you get any replies regarding the final decision yet? I had gotten an email about the decisions coming out at "week 14," would that be this week?

Mar 16, 16 10:15 am
int_app

Hello yuykakeh,

I just got a reply from the school day before yesterday stating that I have been selected for the course. What about you?

Apr 30, 16 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
archi94

Hello anisha, they say aarhus is one of the best schools, they accept a few ppl, would you please share with us your portfolio, i just wanna see the quality of the work they appreciate :)

Apr 30, 16 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
int_app

@sanas, there you go...

https://issuu.com/anishamurali/docs/anisha_jayanth_murali-_portfolio

Hope it helps....

May 6, 16 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
raymondddd

Hi dear,

Nov 10, 22 3:30 am  · 
 · 
raymondddd

Could you please share me your portfolio again? I'm also on the process of applying for MA in Aarhus, It would be a great reference to me....

Nov 10, 22 3:32 am  · 
 · 
int_app

@Sanas how do you know about Aarhus? 

May 24, 16 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
archi94

@int_app it's known i think if you just look up for MARCH program in europe u will find it :D

May 26, 16 7:51 am  · 
 · 
int_app

Sanas,

The reason I asked was because Aarhus seems to be not as well known as AHO, KADK, IAAC, etc... 

May 26, 16 8:52 am  · 
 · 
Cepide

@int_app wow your portfolio is greaattt!!!!!!

Jun 10, 16 5:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: