Archinect
anchor

M.arch program, USC - IIT - Iowa State - UMass Amherst

saina

hello archinect,

As an international student who cares about the quality of the program  ( interested in theory and design- technical design- sustainable design) and also finance I really really need your opinions before making my last decision. 

1. USC: best program that goes best with my professional interests, no mention of funding yet, needed bank statement of 75k $( too expensive)

2. IIT: love the city, no mention of funding yet, needed bank statement of 60k $, I think it is more technical and urban focused program( if not please help me).

3. Iowa state: affordable program, small town, I think the program is more technical and urban focused.

4. Umass amherst: affordable program, partial fund, I think the program is very general 

thank you in advance for recommendations and opinions

Mar 15, 16 9:07 am
Non Sequitur

Take the cheapest.

No degree is worth $75K or more.

Mar 15, 16 9:32 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

just curious, why a us school?  If you were going to harvard I'd understand, but Iowa?

Mar 15, 16 10:45 am  · 
 · 
saina

Shuellmi,

I wanted to change my academic environment and US was completely new for me. About Iowa, I think of it as a very good school of architecture. I would be happy to find your honest opinion on my choices.

Mar 15, 16 12:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: