Archinect
anchor

Call for Papers for the 2th Issue (2016) of Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J)

Civil Engineering Journal

Call for Papers for the 2th Issue (2016) of Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J)

www.CivileJournal.org

ISSN: 2476-3055

We would like to invite you to submit your original work for consideration and possible publication in our research based scientific journal.

Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) is a multidisciplinary, an open-access, internationally double-blind peer-reviewed journal that is publishing 12 issues per volume (monthly). Civil Engineering Journal providing a platform for the researchers, academicians, professionals and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research articles, review articles and technical note.

Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) Indexed by: Google Scholar (USA), BASE (Germany), ZDB OPAC (Germany), TIB (Germany), EZB (Germany), ZB MED (Germany),  SafetyLit (USA), Scientific Indexing Services (USA), Global Impact Factor (GIF), PBN (Poland), WZB (Germany)

Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) has fast peer review process (3-4 weeks).

Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) article processing charge (APC) is free now.

Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) is published monthly.

www.CivileJournal.org

Focus and Scope

Civil Engineering Journal (C.E.J) is a multidisciplinary, an open-access, internationally double-blind peer-reviewed journal concerned with all aspects of civil engineering, which include but are not necessarily restricted to:

• Building Materials and Structures

• Coastal and Harbor Engineering

• Constructions Technology

• Constructions Economy and Management

• Earthquake Engineering

• Environmental Engineering

• Renovation of Buildings

• Geotechnical Engineering

• Highway Engineering

• Hydraulic and Hydraulic Structures

• Road and Bridge Engineering

• Structural Engineering

• Surveying and Geo-Spatial Engineering

• Transportation Engineering

• Tunnel Engineering

• Urban Engineering and Economy

• Water Resources Engineering

• Urban Drainage

Feb 13, 16 5:05 am
Volunteer

The 2th issue? Are these the same people from India that call to tell me they are going to "fix" my computer for me?

Feb 13, 16 7:36 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

monthly with this?

Maybe I should copy-paste a few Balkins responses and submit as a test for their peer review people.

Feb 13, 16 8:41 am  · 
 · 

Non Sequitur,

Go ahead. I'd be curious just out of curiosity. 

(Hint: Just the nice colorful ones that are also long winded that get a lot of comments here. You know what I mean. Use a pen name of sorts)

Feb 13, 16 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
DeTwan

Hint...I'd like to hear more about it^

Feb 13, 16 8:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: