Archinect
anchor

English architecture university in Europe

Hello

I am a student in the 3rd year at University of Architecture and Urbanism "Ion Mincu" Bucharest-Romania, at Bachelor’s degree programme “Architectural Conservation and Restoration” 

The study programme provides a general architectural formation at the Bachelor’s degree level, insisting on built heritage as the depository of time-validated cultural values and renewable resources.

I chose this programme because I wanted to become more sensitive to the built heritage, but further, after these three years, I'm seeking for a master's degree in architecture.

I'm looking for an english based school in europe where my bachelor's degree will be recognized. Its a 3 years programme, which has 180 ECTS Credits.
I'm also curious if I can apply directly to master's degree in architecture.

I also need to know if there's any scholarships and if I can access them from the first year, or if the schools it's free for EU citizens.

Many thanks in advance,

Alin BOGDAN

Feb 10, 16 2:18 pm
arch.shaheen

hello my friend :)

try this site to search

http://www.mastersportal.eu/search/?q=di-258|lv-master&order=relevance

if you want to save time and see my last options i have

(all of them english - low cost)

Bauhaus DIA Dessau

Bauhaus -Media Arch or Urban planing - weimar

ICD Shtutgart

Vienna Applied Arts

AAlto university

good luck

Feb 10, 16 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
Iva_J

Try programs in Baltic countries. Also KULeuven in Belgium

Feb 12, 16 6:34 am  · 
 · 

Thanks for replying. I also found some schools in Denmark but I'm interested more in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal or UK. Do you know something in this side of Europe?

Mar 8, 16 2:20 pm  · 
 · 

similar situation! I am currently getting BA in Art History in USA but i want to end up practicing arch in France.

I’d like a school in Europe to get MArch at that spoke some English. I hear France doesn’t have the best school options? So my research has led me to Kent University or KU Leuven.

Help!

Feb 4, 18 5:44 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: