Archinect
anchor

AA (M.Arch-Sustainable Environmental Design) or UCL Bartlett (MSc Environ Design & Eng.)

ohmygoditsdhaval

I know its a very very old topic and highly debated one....on the forum regarding the comparison between AA & Bartlett, however here I request you to throw some light on the Specific Graduate courses with respective schools and my specific queries...hope to get some positive and constructive replies.

I have received a conditional offer from AA (M. Arch-SED) for 2016-2017 starting from september-16. I am also in receipt of a conditional offer from UCK-Bartlett (M.Sc EDE) for 2016-17

Now I dont have much time left with me, and am required to submit my applications with required documents back to the schools along with the fees. 

I am really confused, which one to select. (My brief background) = I am an Architect from India with 10+ years of experience mainly in the Middle-East region with a focus on Healthcare projects. I am a LEED-Green Associate and am working my way towards LEED-AP(BD+C) certification aswell. 

After completion of my Masters from (AA or B) I intend to either work for some time in the UK (Provided I land up in a good place) or would move to Canada (ON or BC) and work there as Permanent Resident. 

I have few questions:

• Which one should be my obvious choice of School. (AA or B) considering my longterm goal to settle in Canada...will any of the schools "actually" make a difference to the Canada-dream...?
  • AA is way too expensive, and it may only make sense for me if I get considered for some AA-Bursaries. Does anyone have any reference/information on what are the basis of being considered for Bursaries?? Although I have already submitted everything AA has asked for before their Bursaries deadline...and am eagerly awaiting an answer from the bursaries committee. But any feeback/input based on personal experience will be highly appreciated.
  • Is it true that getting scholarship/bursaries at UCL would be much easier as compared to AA ??? 

Thanks in Advance,

Cheers. S

Shah

Feb 7, 16 2:24 pm
kurneianha

I am facing exactly the same dilemma. I can see this is an old post. So it would be of great help if you could tell me which college did you finally go to?

Apr 1, 21 1:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: