Archinect
anchor

opportunity for work abroad

Hello,

I am a registered architect from Mumbai,India.​ I currently have a 3.5+ years of experience in practising architecture. I have gained my bachelors degree from Mumbai. I wish to work abroad can anyone out here help me with any lead regarding the same. I believe it will be a good growth in my career to do so. However I am not keen and interested to put in those many dollars to obtain a master degree to br able to get a chance to score a Job on the foreign land. TIA,

Jan 26, 16 11:16 pm
Non Sequitur

So, let me get this straight... you want to work in another country but do not want to complete the required level of education or make an effort to research/apply for professional equivalencies?

Sounds like you've just narrowed your list of potential places to those with equal or less to India's lax regulations as to who can work as an architect.

Find a place you want to work and seek out if you qualify for professional reciprocity. Chances are not good if you're looking into North America or the E.U.

Jan 26, 16 11:36 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Actually if you're willing to do part 1 level work with a extremely low salary if any at all I know fosters & partners hire a massive amounts of foreigners. Most are just willing to work for free though.

Jan 27, 16 2:18 am  · 
 · 
daniella.lubbe

Hi,

I am currently registered as a professional architect in South Africa and would like to work in the Netherlands as an architect. I speak Afrikaans fluently, which is very similar to dutch.

Does anyone know if there are any additional exams that I need to write to practice as an architect in the Netherlands, or be employed by a company there? I know that if I had to go to the UK, than I would need to write Part I - III exams.

Thanks,

Daniella

Jan 27, 16 3:35 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: