Archinect
anchor

Call for Papers: Civil Engineeirng Journal

no_form
Spontaneous don't waste your breath. He's just going to give you some crazy bullshit story about why you're wrong and why nothing will happen to threaten his comfort.
Jan 20, 16 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
Balkins, just as an FYI I get paid well enough to start my own firm tomorrow if I'd like, and I've only been out of school for around 4 years. In that time I have projects built, and am now managing projects in the office.

The only obstacle to you getting what you want in life is yourself, and at present your delusions. None of us had anything handed to us.
Jan 20, 16 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
JBeaumont

I can make that amount by that time. I just have to get off my ass at some point and get capital rolling in.

Duh.  If you don't get off your ass at some point you're going to end up as I predict.  And the reason I'm predicting that you do end up that way is because you haven't gotten off your ass in lo these many years.  In theory you "can" do a lot of things.  In reality you don't do any of them.

Jan 20, 16 9:25 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Rick has heard all of this over and over and over from everyone here.

Every other web forum has banned him for his foolishness.

What else is there to tell him?
Jan 20, 16 9:57 pm  · 
 · 

Sponty,

Chill. It is a lot harder for the IRS which requires the Department of Justice to just seize and sell property for back taxes or debts owed.

Student loans takes a bit more to do so. As long as I establish some means of making payments on student loans, they have a duty to consider other collection means and work along those lines. NO ONE said here that I would not work on paying off the student loans.

http://www.howardlevyirslawyer.com/2014/10/19/irs-house-seizure-and-sale-its-less-likely-than-you-think/

This is one lawyers take.

Student loans are a debt to U.S. Department of Education. So even when it comes to taxes, it wouldn't be as big as the student loan total. There is a lot more involved before anything like foreclosure / seizure of property would even be involved.

We're just rambling about possibilities. 

Jan 20, 16 11:01 pm  · 
 · 

JBeaumont:

I can make that amount by that time. I just have to get off my ass at some point and get capital rolling in.

Duh.  If you don't get off your ass at some point you're going to end up as I predict.  And the reason I'm predicting that you do end up that way is because you haven't gotten off your ass in lo these many years.  In theory you "can" do a lot of things.  In reality you don't do any of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Fair points. I do see the plausibility of your prediction as long as I do NOTHING. That is if I do NOTHING continually for that long into the future. Yes, I do need to start doing something. 

One thing that will help is for you to get  no_form to shut up so I can have at least one less asshole to argue with which wastes time, consumes energy and is a big f---ing distraction.

Jan 20, 16 11:11 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Balkins you dumb shit. You being on here is your own choice and your own wasted effort. You want to be an architect then go and learn how to become one. But you won't. And you also proved my point how you'd tell spontaneous he was wrong.

You're a narcissistic piece of shit. Grow the fuck up and get a job. If you want to be an architect go to college and get a professional degree.

But you won't. You'll make up excuses about family, your church, the government, the profession, the economy, Obama, ufos, commodore computers, the Internet, Donald trump, or whatever the fuck else it is that is floating through your stupid little mind. You can't take responsibility for anything in your life.

You are the problem. You are in your own way towards a real life.

Yeah I troll the shit out of you. You can't handle it because you're supposed to be special right? You're a narcissist and liar.

So guess what? Fuck you. Go fuck yourself.
Jan 21, 16 12:13 am  · 
 · 

no_form,

I already knew more about being an architect designing video games and software for a Commodore 64 by the time I was 10 years old than what architecture schools do in teaching students about what it is to be an architect. 

I'm not interested in spending $100,000+ and 5 years of my life in shear and complete utter boredom listening to 100,000+ minutes of lectures telling me what I already know.

People say all this about learning from fellow students. Ha ha ha! What the hell would they teach me? 90% of them have no prior knowledge base to begin with. They only know what they are being taught when it comes to the subject matter of architecture. Yeah, it isn't the architecture knowledge, it is all the socializing that your proud of. Was that when you got laid for the first time or your first blow job. Oh come on. 

You could have got that anywhere without the horrendous debt.

By the way, what good is having $45,000 a year income when you are living like someone making $15,000 a year?

Jan 21, 16 2:20 am  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Do we need to read through the same shit every single thread guys? can we not leave it?

Jan 21, 16 4:13 am  · 
 · 
Zaina

first time I read some of what Ricky have to say,I can already imagine a movie about someone like him, somebody should've started writing the script!

Ricky-   no offense, but based on what you say... you're too spoiled and scared to face life, Idk maybe you were the cool kid at school, too protected in your childhood, or could be the exact opposite?... anyways, it's your life that you're wasting and your only problem is that you don't know what you want! 

and btw, there're people who just wish they have somebody,, anybody... to talk to them the same way people do talk to you on this forum out of concern when they have much serious problems other than laziness that stands in their face... just go away man, you're too easy on yourself! 

... maybe we need to change the title of this thread to >> social chitchatting :P 

Jan 21, 16 5:35 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

read a book or do this to a thread killed by YNN and Ricky.

Jan 21, 16 7:10 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Jan 21, 16 7:10 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Jan 21, 16 7:11 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

· 
awaiting_deletion

· 
awaiting_deletion

· 
awaiting_deletion

· 
awaiting_deletion

am i plagiarizing?

Jan 21, 16 7:12 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Jan 21, 16 7:12 am  · 
 · 

Olaf,

You plagiarist !!!! (joking)

Jan 21, 16 7:22 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

but what if did-

Jan 21, 16 7:24 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

· 
awaiting_deletion

its subtle, but different.

· 
SpontaneousCombustion

Richard nobody here is telling you to be an architect. And you keep writing reasons that you don't want to be one.  ...so why are you hanging out on architecture forums then? Day after day, year after year, writing about how you don't want to be an architect?  What do you get out of this? I'm asking this sincerely - I really want to know why someone does this.  And do you do the same thing with all the other professions you don't want to join? When you're not here do you spend your time telling pharmacists and paralegals and phlebotomists why you could do their jobs but don't want to?

As for your future:  forget about student loans - either you'll pay them, or they'll be forgiven and you'll pay the tax on the amount forgiven - or you won't pay the tax and the IRS will chase you around and garnish your income.  Whatever.  But I think the initial concern was more about you being able to continue to be a recluse in your attic, after your parents are no longer there to enable that.  I still think JBeaumont is probably right in his prognostications, because you don't seem to be doing anything about establishing the means to pay the property taxes, water, heat, electric, phone, internet, maintenance, insurance, groceries, all those other things your parents are taking care of while you freeload.  What happens when one day - whether next year or 20 years from now - they're not there to do that?  You need to get off your ass NOW to prepare for that eventuality, unless you do want to end up in the hands of social service, with no privacy, nowhere to keep your possessions, and no say over how you spend your days.

Jan 21, 16 11:19 am  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Rick..You know being a CAD monkey is better than doing nothing, but that's just my opinion.

Jan 21, 16 11:38 am  · 
 · 
knock knock

olaf "fake shadow" design cockroach,  you are a hyperbolic bully.

This thread exposed all the bullies of Archinect. Stay away from these hooligan types who think they are in a dive bar. You would be black eyed as soon as open your basura mouth. You are not humorous with your repetitious and boring posts. A real dive bar would have no patience for any of you. At most, I see you squares going to a fake dive bar in your gentrified neighborhood and if it is Friday you'd be casually dressed.

You know who you are and you are uncool bunch of POS (plural).

So long, the little bully squad!

Jan 21, 16 3:11 pm  · 
 · 
kjdt

I've tried to explain to Richard before about his loans.  If they stay on income-based deferment they start accruing interest after the first 3 years.  The interest doesn't compound, but it accrues each year - so if they stay on full deferment because he stays poverty-level, then they eventually get to the 20 or 25 year point at which they're forgiven, and then it's not the original 45k he gets taxed on as income in that year - it's 85k to 100k+, depending on his interest rate.  Richard have you ever asked your folks about their life insurance?  Maybe the best plan for you at this point, after squandering such a huge chunk of your potential earning years, would be to just focus on making enough to afford the premiums on policies for them that would provide enough to take care of your living expenses for the rest of your life.

Jan 21, 16 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

Rick has been "thinking about taking life insurance out on this parents", "reading over the forms", "comparing options"....

Jan 21, 16 3:35 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

YNN, you're a whiny little bitch.

the end.

Jan 21, 16 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

YNN, again your cluelessness is astounding. you cant just read stuff and then try to make an argument based on that. Richard does this and this is our least favorite trait about him. anyone can read stuff and make up shit. next time you in my area - NYC i will take you to a dive bar and if you like get you hammered and start trouble and maybe you will live a little? clearly that is your short comings - living.....peace

Jan 21, 16 4:30 pm  · 
 · 

kjdt,

Relax. I don't have any intentions of doing absolutely nothing for the next 20 or 25 years. It'll get unbearably boring at that point. 

Biggest thing I need to do is stop wasting time arguing with all the assholes here and get to work on getting things done and getting money in. 

Jan 21, 16 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Olaf, I remember a few years back when I dragged a few colleagues into a random dive bar I found in NYC... Somewhere near the port authority I think. Anyways, it's been my bench mark when quantifying the dive quality of any such establishments.

YNN, how are those delusions treating you?
Jan 21, 16 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
The road to hell is paved with good intentions Balkins. Do something today right now with your life. You lack balls.
Jan 21, 16 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

the ones around Port are the diviest although Smiths has become nicer over the years, but Rudys still a quality dive....they owned I think Circus ?....one night we walked by a bar just to return later to see undercovers draw their guns on a car load of guys, like 4am.... apparently someone was beat nearly dead over coke, thats at least what the prostitute was telling us who said she was pregnant again with her 6th kid, my wife wanted to buy her pizza and felt bad for her - my buddy and I were like - 6 kids and still workin the streets, come on.....now google that story or try to make one up that is similar. truth is stranger than fiction and we can all smell fabrication on archinect.

Jan 21, 16 6:05 pm  · 
 · 

n/f, your last 18 posts in a row have been bitching about Richard. You are now officially a worse troll than he is.

Jan 21, 16 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
I don't have a problem trolling Balkins. The guy is a narcissist and just wants everything to be about him. Archinect is the last place he can settle in and infect. So I call him out on all his bullshit. He does nothing but insult everyone on here, spread misinformation, and ignore people's earnest and thoughtful advice to help him.

Other than that, if I have something productive to add to discussions I will speak up. But mostly I just read and learn from people's experiences.

Balkins on the other hand can go fuck himself.
Jan 21, 16 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I'm not digging the mean spirt around here these days...

Jan 21, 16 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Not sure if that's a general statement or directed towards me jla-x. If it is, then I guess I'll stop. Let Balkins have his bottle.
Jan 21, 16 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It's a general statement.  

Jan 21, 16 7:26 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: