Archinect
anchor

Computational Design US universities ?

Arxh

Hello everyone, can somebody tell me which universities, institutes or schools in the United States who can offer Graduate courses in computational design, other than MIT, GSD, or Sci-arc  (their program is excellent, but the tuition are so high).

Thank you very much.

Jan 16, 16 12:09 pm
x-jla

Pretty much any university 

Jan 16, 16 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

All the tuitions are high.

Jan 16, 16 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
SpatialSojourner

University of Michigan offers a wide range of electives/courses that allow students to develop their interests, which includes computational design.  One can also couple computational design with the immense digital fabrication resources too.  If you did undergrad in architecture, then it is 2 years (like it should be but those that you mentioned require 3+ for most students).  I really liked my undergrad but when it comes to electives that develop my interests and the amount of resources available, University of Michigan is great.  Scholarships make it somewhat less unaffordable.              

Jan 17, 16 4:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: