Archinect
anchor

Captions....now!

graphite

Caption submissions welcome.

Jan 14, 16 9:10 pm
citizen

"         "

After being subjected to multiple autobiographical monologues (in the guise of comments on student work) by this windbag, my proposed caption includes no words... just sweet, sweet silence.

Jan 14, 16 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

Oh, but tenements ARE architecture!

Jan 14, 16 11:13 pm  · 
 · 

the visiting architect:

"I don't think you people understand, I'm an important award winning architect"

Girl in purple;

"but all we asked for was your help making this macaroni necklace"

Girl in pink;

Yea no one asked you to be in charge and say we should make hats wit sticks poking out"

Girl in purple;

why don't yo listen to what we are asking first before making your suggestions"

the visiting architect::

"but I think I know what you would want"

Girl in purple;

"I am rolling my eyes so far back i can see the future"

Jan 15, 16 7:24 am  · 
 · 
Zaina

grandpa, you don't understand: those kids are too old to play with paste, what they need is a better classroom 

:P

Jan 15, 16 7:43 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

"Cones on sticks, we tried that in the 90's, you weren't born yet....we need that base plate to prevent the structure from falling over. How do you plan on anchoring the cone to the stick? Ove Arup and Buro Happold couldn't figure that out back in the 90's?" - Thom..............................................."My mom who is old is from the 90's!" girl on right......................."The cones come with elastic bands, see" girl on the left...................."If we had only had elastic bands in the 90's, I mean we had spandex. you girls know what spandex is? you know how it works?" - Thom....................."thats what my moms aunt wears to the gym, yellow leopard spandex, its disgusting!" - girl on right

Jan 15, 16 8:01 am  · 
 · 
bpete

The moment Thom Mayne found his inspiration for the tower in Vals.

Jan 15, 16 8:51 am  · 
 · 

Performing community service for resolution of a criminal matter settled quietly.

Jan 15, 16 8:51 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

I know you're just interns, but......

Jan 15, 16 10:20 am  · 
 · 
gwharton

^^^^^ LOL

JLC-1 wins

Jan 15, 16 12:32 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Lol

Jan 15, 16 12:43 pm  · 
 · 

Yeah, JLC, that's good.

I think Thom's face is reading "Jeepers you guys honestly have some super-cool ideas and I wish I had another 70 years to keep exploring the world with such unrestrained curiosity and vigor!"

Jan 15, 16 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

"Your mama so stupid, she thought Patrick Schumacher was an architect."

Jan 15, 16 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

"This work is awful"

Jan 15, 16 2:22 pm  · 
 · 

"Well, you know with the free masonry of bullshit engineering, anything is possible."

Jan 15, 16 2:25 pm  · 
 · 

Oh, beta. You always make me laugh.

Jan 15, 16 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
Burkeitect

But Mr. Mayne, you don' understand the relationship between the solid and void as in the Cherio held in my right hand do you?

Jan 16, 16 8:47 am  · 
 · 
gruen
This thread makes me sad
Jan 16, 16 9:12 am  · 
 · 
In an attempt to get more Co-op experience for its students, the University of Cincinnati is now requiring students to have internships every other quarter beginning in elementary school.
Jan 16, 16 1:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: