Archinect
anchor

Personal statement review

ncsy

Hi everyone,

I am applying M.Arch I programs this year. I'm a senior at a liberal arts college with no architectural background, and I have rather limited resources. I'm working on my statement right now, and I'm really hope to find some architectural readers to give me some feedback. If anyone have the time I would be extremely grateful!

I'm a little concerned about posting the essay right here so if you would like to help would you reply to the thread and I can email the draft to you? Thanks a lot!

Dec 29, 15 2:18 pm
international_applicant

send me your statement. I'll review it and give feedback

Dec 29, 15 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
thompson's gazelle

always have a native speaker/architect to proofread your essay. From my experience, people who didn't study architecture and who don't speak the language will mess up the content. 

Dec 29, 15 7:15 pm  · 
 · 
jacintajones

Could anyone review and give feedback on my rough draft for my personal statement for college?

Jan 5, 19 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

post it.

Jan 5, 19 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
jacintajones

I can send it via email.

Jan 5, 19 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
struggling

Hi everyone, 

Could anyone give me feedback on my rough draft for a statement of purpose for graduate school? (English M.A.) I'm more so looking for comments on the content. I can send it via email. 

Jan 16, 19 11:03 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

post it.

Jan 16, 19 11:11 am  · 
 · 
struggling

​I can send it via email.

Jan 16, 19 11:45 am  · 
 · 
jason_anomalous

I read hundreds of these each year. If anyone would like any feedback, I'm more than happy to review any that you send me through my profile here.

Jan 16, 19 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
abeeha

CAN SOMEBODY REVIEW MY PERSONAL STATEMENT ON SOCIOLOGY?

Feb 10, 19 3:49 am  · 
 · 
crjiang

I thought this was an architecture forum?

Feb 10, 19 11:53 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Baby, for you, it can be whatever you want it to be.

Feb 11, 19 6:09 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: