Archinect
anchor

acceptance rates

ccarry

Does anyone know any reliable sources for acceptance rates for graduate programs, specifically Parsons? I can't seem to find much information in regards to acceptance rates or class profiles in many of the schools I have applied to. Just wondering if anyone knew of any resources for that sort of information. Waiting to hear back from schools till March and April is going to suck. 

Thanks

Dec 21, 15 4:08 pm
Flatfish

Parsons' M.Arch acceptance rate is just under 67%, per ASCA  http://www.acsa-arch.org

You can find the info for most schools there.

Parsons' M.Arch program has always been a bit of neglected step child in comparison to their more competitive non-NAAB undergrad program, though it has gotten much larger in recent years (enrollment by year is at 30-50 students these days, compared to graduating classes of 5-15 a decade ago) so gets a better share of resources and attention.

Dec 21, 15 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
ccarry

thank you. very helpful. Cant believe I hadn't thought of that before

Dec 22, 15 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
ArchInspired

Thanks, 5839, for the link! However, I couldn't seem to find the acceptance rates there. The only numbers I saw there are the number of students enrolled in each program... Am I looking at the wrong section of the website? 

Dec 23, 15 4:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: