Archinect
anchor

Rendering figures

fordified

Anyone know a good source (preferably free, but I'd consider paying) for Photoshop figures that actually REPRESENT our population?

And a quick poll:  how do YOU get your Photoshop people?  Search, cut out, collect, and paste?  I've done a lot of that in the past and am getting old and impatient and wanting to know other options.

(PS - Yes, I have Googled this, but wanted actual designer/renderer/architect solutions that don't break the bank)

Dec 16, 15 10:14 pm
tomahawks_619

http://skalgubbar.se/ This is probably the most popular free one which most people use even some professional inhouse firms.

Dec 16, 15 10:42 pm  · 
 · 
kimchoudhary

Its been look like you are looking for designer websites either free or paying, preferably payable. Then why don't you go for CATIA, its is the most used software in field of architecture. Whether its payment option is little bit high, but then also its worth using.

Dec 17, 15 1:39 am  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Kimchoudary - I tried to decipher what you wrote up but it confused me. OP is looking for people cutouts to photoshop into renderings, whilst CATIA is a piece of software that isn't even remotely similar to what OP is looking for and neither is it being used in architecture. It is used in the manufacturing industry and automotive.

Dec 17, 15 2:03 am  · 
 · 

@fordified not sure if by "that actually REPRESENT our population?" you are meaning that you are looking for resources that show/provide diversity?

If so check out Kaleidoscope and Nonscandinavia ...

Dec 26, 15 6:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: