Archinect
anchor

M.Arch I portfolio, please help!

ArchInspired

Hi all,

I'm applying to a handful of M.Arch I programs on the east coast. Here is the portfolio that I have just mailed to GSAPP: http://issuu.com/yvettexliu/docs/issuu 

Since the other deadlines are in January, I thought it would be great to get some feedbacks from you guys and do another round of revision. Any comments from the layout to the actual content would be greatly appreciated! I realize that some texts are on the gutter, but as I'm submitting the spreads (so 30 instead of 60 pages) electronically, this shouldn't be a big problem. Thank you!!

Yvette

Dec 14, 15 2:57 am
thompson's gazelle

Personally I think it is a beautiful portfolio. The consistent ambiance throughout your hand drawings, digital drawings, and your artwork feels really nice. Good layout and good amount of content. 

Dec 14, 15 3:30 am  · 
 · 
ArchInspired

^ Thank you! I just got a new idea and will repost my portfolio after the revision. 

Dec 14, 15 10:02 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: