Archinect
anchor

Just saying Hi..

daviday

I didn't see a designated subforum for introductions and figured this to be the best place to introduce myself. Hopefully I'm right. 

I'm currently a student, albeit, an older one, finishing up my undergrad this year coming. Not sure where I'm headed but I've had a love of architecture since I could remember. I've had my hand in a number of real estate transactions over the years and have learned a lot of things the hard way. Looks as if this community could provide a lot of valuable information. Look forward to reading and contributing however I can.

Davide 

Dec 1, 15 3:04 pm
Non Sequitur

Welcome

Where are you studying and or looking to work/practice?

Dec 1, 15 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

Italiano?

Dec 1, 15 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
Zaina

Hi, :)

I love this spirit 

Dec 1, 15 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Hi

Dec 1, 15 4:51 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Hi David, care to share any lessons learned from your real estate transactions?
Dec 1, 15 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
ArchNyen

His post says "hi" only not hi and reply. 

Dec 3, 15 9:19 pm  · 
 · 

Welcome daviday. Note to everyone: try not to confuse daviday with davvid. Or David Cole, but that's less likely.

Dec 4, 15 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

i am hoping this is david adjaye's secret persona.

Dec 5, 15 3:01 am  · 
 · 
Broadstreetexpresstrain

Hello David and welcome to the forum. Buckle up because this forum and carer choice can be a bumpy ride.

Dec 6, 15 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
knock knock

Hi all you fancy graphics lovers is the best. So, why not study it?

Dec 6, 15 10:58 pm  · 
 · 
greatescape

I am waiting for the bickering to begin as i have witnessed on all the other threads from "professionals".

Dec 7, 15 2:05 am  · 
 · 
daviday

Thanks for the welcomes. I was away for the past week and couldn't manage to post from my phone. I'm not an architecture student, I should of been more clear. I'm not sure I have anything of substance as my experience is very limited but I am looking forward to learning and reading about what you guys get into. I'm based in NY, Long Island and Brooklyn mainly and would love to connect with anyone willing in any capacity. 

Dec 14, 15 10:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: