Archinect
anchor

Facade Help

jordan_93

Hi

I am currently at university, for my final year project we have to design a culture center for the city that i live in. Long story short i would like to have the facade of the building to look like guangzhou culture centre.

My question is does anyone know how this was built or how i would achieve this facade system? 

I am studying Architectural Technology and Management so i need to do details of how it is joined to the building.

Many Thanks

Jordan

Nov 17, 15 4:52 pm
Non Sequitur
Is that not why you're in school?
Nov 17, 15 6:38 pm  · 
 · 

Research, Jordan. You must do your own research. Second, you should not design something that looks like someone else's work. Do your own work, Jordan. I say this from experience. Your professor(s) will tell you the same thing. You can do this, Jordan. Just put in the time and effort.

Nov 17, 15 8:08 pm  · 
 · 

I see the problem, it has yet to be built as all I can find are renderings and a lot of versions.

send us an image or a link to an image and we can help you guess what is in the rendering.

Nov 18, 15 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: