Archinect
anchor

Internship Holland/Germany

camillat

Hi,

i'm an architecture student at the 4th year and I live in Florence.

Next year (before of graduation) I would like to go for an internship abroad, and I would really like to go to Holland or Germany. Do you think that these countries offer good opportunities for architecture ? or should I consider others ?

and usually it requires an interview at the firm before starting the internship ?

I speak english and I've also studied German (basic level).

Thank you so much for your answer :)

Nov 13, 15 5:14 pm
steffi.umbach

Both countries are not a bad decision. I am from Germany and there are some great architecture firms as well as in the Netherlands. 

Maybe you could do the interview via Skype or something like that if it's really necessary. Some people I know did it that way. So just give it a try. :)

Feb 14, 16 3:11 pm  · 
 · 

Both countries are not a bad decision. I am from Germany and there are some great architecture firms as well as in the Netherlands. 

Maybe you could do the interview via Skype or something like that if it's really necessary. Some people I know did it that way. So just give it a try. :)

Feb 14, 16 3:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: