Archinect
anchor

help needed for Dubai job search

Architect_S

I am an Indian architect with 5 years of experience. i am going to Dubai for the Job search next month. I need advice from u all ppl for how should i search firms there. Do they offer jobs like this or even allow us for interview?

I have searched few firms there but most of them are big firms so i dont think there is any chance for on the spot interview.  Any one working in Dubai, plz suggest firms which are doing good or well known firms in the field .

I have mailed my cv & portfolio to many firms and have asked for date for the interview, but till now not a single firm has replied to it. so little scared about the current job market  as well.

plz give ur suggestions...!!!

Nov 4, 15 10:58 am
curtkram

i don't really know anything about india or uae, so i'm afraid i can't help much.

i read this article:

http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2014/08/life-dubai-rosy-may-appear-accounts-indians-migrated-will-tell/

that doesn't seem to optimistic.  do you know of many people in a similar situation as you who moved to dubai, and didn't end up regretting the decision?

Nov 4, 15 11:07 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Do you have a penis, love slavery, and are not a visible minority to them?

If so, hurray, you'll fit in nicely with their nonsense.

If not, then you're fucked. Stay home.

Nov 4, 15 11:09 am  · 
 · 
poop876

From personal experience, don't go there unless you are white from Western countries or Arab. 

Nov 4, 15 3:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: