Archinect
anchor

What a bunch of cunts!

go do it

Sorry about that and this is already old news but I am pissed.

ISIS DESTROYS ARCH OF TRIUMPH IN SYRIA’S PALMYRA RUINS

I know that this kind of thing has been going on for ever and isis along with many other beleivers in various gods have destroyed many other peices of architecture but Damn people are really fucked.  amIright?

Can you not just live your life and worship your god and not be a dick? I am not picking on any god in particular they all they all can go to hell (so to speek) as far as I am concerned. To the beleivers out there please, please if at all possible try and not take offence. Yea, I know  it kind of makes no sense to ask this and I may be asking an imposibility but I mean no harm really I just can not understand religion. Literally can not understand it and it is an odd feeling. I am usually very good at placing myself if the circumstances of others but when it comes to beleiving in in a god of some sort I fail miserably.

Hey I heard that and no I aint drunk. I just like arches.

Oct 7, 15 2:43 am
go do it

Really go do it out of all the cans of worms on the shelf you could of opened you picked this one!

Really

I just thought that I would say it before someone else did.

Still not drunk.

Oct 7, 15 2:47 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Comparing Isis to cunts is demeaning to cunts.

Now with that said, are surprised?
Oct 7, 15 7:56 am  · 
 · 

Can you not just live your life and worship your god and not be a dick?

I'll vote for anyone who runs on this platform. But they have to live the words, not just say them.

Oct 7, 15 9:40 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

Keep it classy, go do it. 

Also, to associate all organized religion with violent, radical fundamentalists is ignorant in the extreme.

Oct 7, 15 9:50 am  · 
 · 
On the fence

Instead of getting mad, maybe do something about it.

Join up or maybe elect a leader who is willing to lead.

Something, anything.

Oct 7, 15 9:56 am  · 
 · 

A couple of old buildings and sites - amateurs!

We don't just destroy cultural artifacts, we destroy entire cultures. The US routinely carpet bombs entire countries back into the Stone Age. That creates the conditions that create fundamentalists who rampage in the ruins.

You want something to get pissed about? Your tax money buys those bombs, your government says where they get dropped. 

Oct 7, 15 10:21 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

Miles is right, we need to kill culture with, dare I say; style. Cause ISIL has got it, they're the Punks of cultural destruction. The Johnny Rottens of nihilism.

Oct 7, 15 10:40 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

yeah but just because the US is a bunch of cunts doesn't exonerate others from being cunts.  The world is full of cunts...and it always has been...humans are violent animals...while I am not religious, I do understand the need for religion...most people are too fucking stupid to behave without the threat of fire and brimstone.  Yes, religion is also the cause of much conflict, but I believe that without it things would be even worse.  Violence would be spread thinner.  

Oct 7, 15 11:21 am  · 
 · 
chigurh

Those guys had a blast (literally) destroying those old ruins.

Oct 7, 15 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
go do it

"Also, to associate all organized religion with violent, radical fundamentalists is ignorant in the extreme."  Somebody needs to read some history.

It is true every religion and goverment has blood on their hands and our tax dollars are are being used to implement interventionist policy that most people do not agree with and even if someone agrees with the policy they have to acknowledge how destabilizing it all is.

And I don't  think it is as simple as electing new leaders either, especially when all the "leaders" belong to the same oligarchy. 

It all may well be just buisness as usual anyway.

Oct 7, 15 2:51 pm  · 
 · 

Capitalism is a fundamentalist religion.

Oct 7, 15 3:04 pm  · 
 · 

Kill all humans and all problems on earth will be solved. Get rid of the humans. 

That's the only one that will probably work but one no human will like.

Oct 7, 15 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Horse shit. You're just defining "problems" in a narrow enough manner to justify that silly statement.

Oct 7, 15 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

On top of it RB

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/end-of-the-world-today-when-why-and-how-american-christian-pastor-chris-mccann-claims-earth-will-be-a6684236.html

we don't have much longer.... grab a beer and hug someone!

Oct 7, 15 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Yes, Curt is right. No time to argue, let's crack open the good stuff and wait patiently for the rapture!

Idiots

Oct 7, 15 3:44 pm  · 
 · 

Has anyone been watching Last Man On Earth? I love Will Forte but I haven't felt drawn enough to the show to watch it.

Oct 7, 15 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

Donna, I have, it's very dark and very funny. Whole first season on Hulu, and it's on episode 3 of season 2 now.

Oct 7, 15 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

I had a birthday call from my older brother.  The guy was born a hundred and twenty fives to late.  He would have been in his element  chasing doggies. He also would have loved the life of a saloon on  any given night.  Anyhow the conversation starts....yup I hear the Earth is going to end tomorrow on your birthday.  My response,  I call ya and let you know if it does cause I'm in Eastern Standard time and your in Mountain Standard time.  A couple of hours  should give you time to put things in order.  He chuckled and went on to tell me about all his great adventures...

Oct 7, 15 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

happy birthday snooker!

Oct 7, 15 7:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: